Jambands.ca

NFL 2008-2009 Season

Thorgnor

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is the NFL, so I basically make my picks and then go with the exact opposite. As bad as Arizona played at the end of the regular season, they have been amazing of both sides of the ball in the playoffs. Pittsburgh and Baltimore will be and amazing smash mouth football game. Did you guys see the hit Lewis put on the fullback for the Titans? Holly Fuck!!!

I actually expect that The steelers will be a little too beat up if they do get past Baltimore, and likewise the other way around.

I really feel that Philly is the better team, but the Cards are playing possessed, they have nothing to loose. McNabb WILL loose his team if they falter badly. I just feel that Westbrook has more to offer than James... of course I'm a colts fan. :)

Edited by Guest

I'm going with Philly and Pitt. (My heart wants Philly vs. Balt)

I'm enjoying Baltimore's run but I think their offence is too predictable to hang enough points on the Steelers to beat them. The Titans always seemed to have had the right defensive package in, the Ravens just persevered. I think with the Steelers it will be even harder for them to keep the turnovers down and score points....we'll see.

Final Score Pitt 16 - Bal 10

Arizona has been great at home and their defence has been making amazing reads on opposing quarterbacks in the playoffs but I think Philly is too well rounded, too well coached and McNabb is too much of a veteran.

Final Score Philly 27 - Arizona 17

I want to wait and see how beat up Balt or Pitt is after that blood bath before I predict the Super Bowl.

Wish list?

Chucky to return to the Raiders. He's the perfect coach available to help Russell. I would also like to see a top run-OL get drafted.

As for Sundays predictions, I am going with Arizona because I think they peaked at the right time while I still aint no Philly believer and PITT to take the other side.

• 1 month later...