NFL 2008-2009 Season

Thorgnor

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I could be wrong here but I think I read (or dreamt along the way) that Ocho Cinco means 85 in Spanish or something. If that is the case then I am quite confident he didnt change numbers.

And I fully agree with SmoothShredder, the only difference is that I am expecting to see him in a Raiders uniform at some point in his career.

Al Davis loves these type of idiot.

I feel it boys. Let's all have a great year. I sure am happy no one in here is a fan of an AFC West team. I hate all those fuckers.

Good luck to SmoothShredder's Packers, Badam's Dolphins, Whitey's Lions, DaveO and NorthernWish's Bills and Ollie's Bandwagonners.

And once the Raiders return with a REAL commitment to excellence, I'll get back to my trash-talkin' ways.

The Raiders have too many problems on both sides of the line to do anything of substance. My guess is 6-10 is the best to shoot for, 8-8 being their Super Bowl.

I almost drafted Favre in the 4th round in my main keeper league, planning to trade him for draft picks in the next couple of seasons if he was doing well, but he was gone when that pick came to me.