Jambands.ca

NFL 2008-2009 Season

Thorgnor

Except for Ollie. Always.

I still can't believe the Giants won the superbowl. Being a wild card, and winning all on the road, and defeating an 18-0 team in the final minutes... that's pretty much the best story line outside of 19-0, with a million td passes, ala Joe Montana's for the Sega Genesis.

I'm with ya Smooth, outside Sega of course.

In fact I've felt that the Pats storyline took away from the Giants because it had a much higher profile.

Good little tilt going tonight though. Rusty offences and rushing defences although the start intimated Eli was going to tear the Washington secondary apart.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whuddya talking about the Pack?! They're not sucky Dave-O... the Bills on the other hand...

The Pats are going to implode this year... I can sense it... just like the time I jumped on the Joe Montana bandwagon when I was 8 and inherited a used unofficial red 16 jersey... never won a superbowl since... that's some curse you got Ollie...

Even though the Skins sucked last night, it was a great game. Nothing beats the NFL. I am all for the 7pm start, but I was thinking that the game started at 7pm so that they could still show McCain speak. Just my thought. Can't wait for Sunday. Oh, and I heard on the news last night, and I think this is for real, Chad Johnson has changed his last name to Ocho Cinco, so he will now be Chad Ocho Cinco. If this is real, what a dumbass.

Even though the Skins sucked last night, it was a great game. Nothing beats the NFL. I am all for the 7pm start, but I was thinking that the game started at 7pm so that they could still show McCain speak. Just my thought. Can't wait for Sunday. Oh, and I heard on the news last night, and I think this is for real, Chad Johnson has changed his last name to Ocho Cinco, so he will now be Chad Ocho Cinco. If this is real, what a dumbass.

It's real.

I also noticed Yahoo changed his name in my fantasy pool.

Well he hasn't been hyped enough on pre game thats for sure...

Pro line picks today...

Bills over seattle by 4

Cinci over Baltimore by 4

Steelers over Houston by 8

Jags over Titans by 4

Jets over Miami by 8

Dallas over Cleveland by 8

Im kinda worried about Romo to be honest... but if this comes in its 422 bones for me!!!