Jambands.ca

Cheech & Chong - Ottawa/Toronto/Vancouver

Basher

In celebration of the upcoming show me and phorbesie watched Still Smokin' the other night. The music is sooooo cheesy and as the credits rolled we noticed that the ultra cheesy song "Delirious" was written and performed by Prince.

Wow, did he get better.

In. Row L in the centre. $104 for the pair. I went for the cheaper price, the guy beside me got best available and pulled Row C off to the side (there are 6 rows in front of Row A). His were I think $138 for the pair.

I got to the NAC about 40 minutes early and was surprised to find myself 17th in line. When 4:20 came there was about 40-50 people lined up. A NAC employee came out and briefed the line on ticket buying protocol; be quick, if you release tickets they'll be gone, etc., which I thought was nice.

Lining up for tickets is fun. Ahh nostalgia.

Velvet and I were chatting just before he headed down to the venue and this is what I was praying for.

If I wasnt working and I had a high-end camcorder and liked making documentaries, I would go down there and film you.

Hopefully you would be the only one in line with a lawn chair, beer, guitar, dope and sandwiches. The interviews would be awesome.

Seriously. Would that not be the greatest piece of Skanc film or what?