Jambands.ca

Vote for the Greatest BlueJay of All time

Hal Johnson

Shouldn't you be on your way to The Island' date=' AD?[/quote']

Leaving in a couple hours.

Are you coming?

If you meet any of the organizers, tell them thanks for nothing. They never got back to the SP editor after repeated emails over the course of three weeks.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're mad at a small festival that is raising money for a community centre for not giving you a free media pass?

My questions via email weren't answered either, but I used facebook and called the Grad Club and got all my answers, politely and quickly.

I'm going on vacation to NY State soon and I can't budget the festival in without the press pass - AD knows this. $65 combined for the festival not including transportation costs doesn't make sense given my impending vacation, plus I wouldn't go out of my way in general to see any of the bands on the bill (although the fest admittedly is for a good cause) outside of Plants and Animals and Wintersleep, but both are more out of curiosity. I wanted to go more out of the experience of covering a festival since I've never done it before. I'll have more chances though.

:: Opens Thread::

Juan Guzman, Pat Tabler, John Olerud, Nelson Liriano, George Bell, and Ed Sprague should all get special attention in the Pool B section of this poll...

I think.

You can put Olerud and Bell into the A Pool and the other guys can go into the C Pool.

Tabler was a utility/role player. Guzman had 2 1/2 good years and Liriano was a decent fielder and only played 3 seasons with the Jays and his highest batting average was .264.

Did Moseby ever do anything meaningful? Sure he made those diving catches, but they were often in the 8th in a blow-out.

Liriano was a decent fielder

That little fucker also broke up a Nolan Ryan no-hitter at Exhibition stadium with one out in the bottom of the ninth. Jamie Leach and I were at the game, both of us were pissed. As was the rest of the crowd all of whom were standing and cheering Ryan on.

Liriano was a decent fielder

That little fucker also broke up a Nolan Ryan no-hitter at Exhibition stadium with one out in the bottom of the ninth. Jamie Leach and I were at the game' date=' both of us were pissed. As was the rest of the crowd all of whom were standing and cheering Ryan on.

[/quote']

I watched that game on TV! I was pissed too...little fucker indeed!

Anyway, Joe Carter got the most votes. Figures.