Jambands.ca

kathy griffin role call

phishtaper

I fucking love her. Anyone that wins an Emmy and says (and I'm paraphrasing), "Most people thank god when they win this..well god had nothing to do with this...SUCK IT JESUS!"

She's A-OK in my book.

Anyone that doesn't get that that is fucking hilarious and doesn't recognize the satiric brilliance of that comment, needs to reach up their ass and see if there's a sense of humour lodged beside the giant stick.

Anyone that doesn't get that that is fucking hilarious and doesn't recognize the satiric brilliance of that comment, needs to reach up their ass and see if there's a sense of humour lodged beside the giant stick.

the sold-out crowd would agree, im sure. she performed for two solid hours. ive never seen a comedian go for that long. the audience was totally into the show and she was into us. 2700 people 'got it' and she loved that. made for an incredible show!

I fucking love her. Anyone that wins an Emmy and says (and I'm paraphrasing), "Most people thank god when they win this..well god had nothing to do with this...SUCK IT JESUS!"

She's A-OK in my book.

One funny comment and she's brilliant? She still sucks balls. Big, hairy, 6 days of hiking and no shower balls.