Jambands.ca

Anyone Make there own wine?

Ol'Hickster

Im thinking about getting the stuff to start making my own wine at home and I was wondering if any Skanks out there do this already, and if so how much does it cost rouhgtly to get this operation started? and hints tricks and such like this. There is a brew store just down the lakeshore I think Im goin to chekc out later this week, to buy or figure things out. But thoguht I would see if anyone here does this.

I Make wine. But i do it with out fancy equipment. I prefer to make flower wines For example Dandilion, Lilac, chicory.. I made a batch of elder berry wine. Its powerful but needed lots of staining (racking) The most expensive part to my wine making is Buying the sugar. Once you understand how wine is made you can make it out of anything. all ya need is a cooking pot, a fermentation vessel bottles and balloons funnels and the shit ya wanna turn into Booze. My wines have all been complimented. Its nice to throw in a few odd things to give it subtle hints of flavors ill leave that to you to figure out. anyway Good Luck. Once you get into wine making look into a (Swedish still) basically two buckets one big one and one smaller that goes on the inside. You will learn hehehe taker easy Brother.

nattyMatty

Look up a Swedish still bro.. Its on the net that is somthing that is really easy to make. Ya don't need any condensers or anything. The heat source is a variable temperature fish tank heater. basically ya put your Mash(unfilterd wine) in the small pale, then you put a riser in the big pale like a brick er somthing. then ya set the small pale on top put the fish heater in and set it at 57 degree's and then ya put the lid on top. what happens is the alcohol has a lower boiling point blah blah blah. and evaporates and condences on the outer walls of the big bucket and setles to the bottom if ya wanna get fancy ya can drill a hole and put in a tap a the bottom. Its alot better then having a stinky old West Virginin still that stinks and expensive. And don't get into stove top stills either. You can understand why im sure..

NEW RIDER WHAT THE HECK YA UP TA

NICE WEEKEND EH I was gonna go Rock Bobino's bash

But since you did your Freak'in Rain dance ya RECKED IT.