Jambands.ca

Neil Young + Wilco tour?

dave-O

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 on the floor ACC.

Only one problem though; I have zero vacation days and zero paid sick days left. This is going to cost me twice as much as the Massey Hall Neil show!

Im in the same boat my friend. I dont what the hells Im gonna do' date=' but man, I want to go to this! I figure Ill just buy a ticket and let everything work itself out.[/quote']

I've been saving unpaid sick days for this very occasion. ((giddy)) ...and wowsers is there ever going to be some serious Skank reprezentation on the floor at the ACC that night!!! (((giddy)))

4 on the floor ACC.

Only one problem though; I have zero vacation days and zero paid sick days left. This is going to cost me twice as much as the Massey Hall Neil show!

Im in the same boat my friend. I dont what the hells Im gonna do' date=' but man, I want to go to this! I figure Ill just buy a ticket and let everything work itself out.[/quote']

I've been saving unpaid sick days for this very occasion. ((giddy)) ...and wowsers is there ever going to be some serious Skank reprezentation on the floor at the ACC that night!!! (((giddy)))

Yeah, I have three unpaid sick days left maybe... I'm sure I'll be done those by Dec though, what with the surprise one day shut downs we've been getting every month or so.

I ordered 2 sets of tickets for this for my boss (she has 2 x 2 season tickets so they get a pre-sale). Good seats. Total came to $1056.25 for the 4 tickets.

They just arrived, I handed them to her and she said, "I have 2 special tickets coming for you for that concert--better than the ones we ordered."

Oooooooooooooooooooh! I don't know what that could mean!

Hey, hey, hey! Easy there, chump. Reign in the attitude, or no more crab cakes and cheerleaders for you!

Anything less than reverential treatment will not be tolerated. ;)

D'oh ... shit ... did i actually say that????? Damn, didn't think anyone heard. My apologies. Please don't take away my crab cakes and cheerleaders. Must breathe again ... panic attack over ;)

I think at this point the only way Kev can redeem himself is to make us crab cakes and lobster rolls at Gratefulfest.

I don't think I can keep that seafood cold enough to keep it fresh, but if you're up for some on Sunday night after a few days in the sun, well OK :)

Maybe I should just bring along a few cheerleaders instead ;);)