Jambands.ca

Roll Call - GratefulFest - NLQP

elemeno

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tigger and I will be getting there wednesday in the early afternoon...taking a bag o buzz with us to donate to the cause. We will be looking for a spot close to or the same as where we were last year. Look for the purple hammock!!!!

Woooooooooo Becky!!!!!!

So another bag o buzz, eh? I think that'd probably be about 4 total.. 4 bags for 3 nights? Sounds about right!

Sounds like breakfast and dinner...will rich be wearing the hotdog suit?? By the way when I chose my avitar, I thought of being trampled by turtles. At least if I have to be trampled, I would rather have it be a bunch of foot-stompin', guitar playin' turtles!!

No hotdog suit this year! Someone stole it!

But plenty of turtle tramplin' I'm sure!

Can't wait to see ya there! Pennsyltucky reunites!

Woohoo ... back from a couple of days in Parry Sound. Getting the shit together tomorrow and heading out on Thursday morning. Gotta make a stop in Barfalo and then straight on to Nelson Ledges. Hope to be there by 3-4pm.

Hope to get a good site with enough rooom for a 10 x 10 shade canopy, the 17 x 9 tent and the minivan!! :D

We've gotta stock up on some more glow sticks ...

Here is the latest forecast:

Friday:

High: 27 °C RealFeel®: 25 °C

Intervals of clouds and sunshine with a shower or thunderstorm

Friday Night:

Low: 14 °C RealFeel®: 15 °C

Clear to partly cloudy

Saturday:

High: 28 °C RealFeel®: 27 °C

Sunshine and patchy clouds

Saturday Night:

Low: 13 °C RealFeel®: 14 °C

Clear

Sunday:

High: 28 °C RealFeel®: 27 °C

Pleasantly warm with plenty of sunshine

Sunday Night:

Low: 13 °C RealFeel®: 13 °C

Clear

Tara you rock. My kids love glow sticks. Coolest thing lately is getting them on their ankles and wrists and they go swimming in the pool after dark. Lots of glowing diving toys too :)

As far as i'm concerned, you can never have too many glow sticks ;)

Basher, those temps look perfect. Nice and comfortable. Cool in the shade, and toasty in the sun. Great for sleeping at any time day/night :)

Hoping to be packed and ready early this evening so we can sit back and relax prior to heading out tomorrow morning.

Hey, I didn't see Rich on that last list of suspects attending ... will he be there???? I know the hot dog suit won't :(