Jambands.ca

NCAA Football starts TODAY!

ForbinHood

GO BIG RED!

Nebraska's program isn't looking for a big season this year but looks to be quite a bit stronger than last year with new head coach and former defensive Co ordinator Bo Pelini at the helm... Senior Joe Ganz at QB is getting some Heisman talk already as well...he was very impressive in the game I saw last year against K State... they kickoff tonight against Western Michigan at Memorial Stadium... GO BIG RED!

So who do you like?

Nebraska 47 Western Mich 24... good start but the defense still needs some help and Marlon Lucky didnt have the running game I thought he would have...

Ohio State started off where they left off with a huge shut out win...

At least Michigan gave themselves a shot at the win... they were down considerably for alot of the game...

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe the Trojans lost last night. People were predicting them to steamroll the Pac 10 and march all the way to the National Championship, which still might happen. Huge upset and I forgot that the game was on last night. Fuck. This is the start of the real season. Conference matchups begin this weekend.

Well, another top ten lost last night, see ya South Florida. Looking forward to the game on Saturday night. #14 Ohio State Buckeyes vs #18 Wisconsin Badgers. Hopefully this will be a better game for the Buckeyes with Terrelle Pryor behind centre. In the past 2 games, the true freshman has looked pretty sweet. Go Bucks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...