• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Leafs Go

Buh Bye McCabe

How LONG is it going to be before we can say

Buh Bye Sundin ?

Seriously, this guy is back in Toronto and all he has to say is "i'm not in the right headspace right now to make a decision on what I'm going to do". Love ya Mats, but piss or get off the pot already.

Last I heard, he wasn't going to do anything until late in November and then announce that he'd be playing for the Rangers. It's all tactics, but it's annoying listening to them speak bullshit. For older players I can understand why starting later in the season is a physical advantage for them (much like Neidermyer did last year) but come on. I read that the NHL is going to impose some new rule to try and curtail this new practice.

CanadaianSportssm.jpg

I thought Florida scored 8 goals in Toronto last year. I'd hardly say they own him.

And before you go trying to explain... don't bother... The Leafs lost in the following round every year... beating the Sens has been the Leafs Stanley cup for the last 11 years... which is probably why the real Stanley Cup is lightyears away from your franchise. The salary cap may of damaged the Sens, but it has obliterated your franchise... I'm talking Hartford Whaler territory here.

Money is boring, how's a boot you have to wear a Leafs jersey to the next show/concert/event that follows the season that we both attend. Naturally, I would have to do the same with the Ottawa Sens.

Fine... if you want to play dress up, then you can play dress up. And money's not boring... it was fun watching you run away from the original terms. Pansy.

::note to self - no longer bet with Ollie::

I thought you had already made that decision based on a series of previous bets which you won, and Ollie didn't pay. I'm confused... who's dumber... the guy who gets paid, or the guy who keeps betting with someone who never pays when he wins?

There's more holes to your story than swiss cheese Booche. Why don't you extrapolate some examples for us so the rest of the board can understand what the fuck you mean.

Money is boring' date=' how's a boot you have to wear a Leafs jersey to the next show/concert/event that follows the season that we both attend. Naturally, I would have to do the same with the Ottawa Sens. [/quote']

Fine... if you want to play dress up, then you can play dress up. And money's not boring... it was fun watching you run away from the original terms. Pansy.

Id sooner give you $100 than to have to show myself in public wearing your dorky jersy. If I win, I just want to see you wear it. If you win, you can have your gas money. Sally.