Jambands.ca

Go Leafs Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you got me... I'm not a violent guy... but I'm a man of my word, and it was really lame how you tried to lump some imaginary Ollie incident in to suggest that I wouldn't pay up my bet if I lost... all the while the terms were changing faster than my government alloted 'free time on the internet' would allow... oh shit! I don't work for the government, and I'm not actually working right now...

Now get back to work and stop wasting my tax money...

Be my guest! You'll be better off when you do quit that!

On. $100. Cause it makes sense.

I'll be able to take me and a friend to a game in Ottawa, or you'll be able to go yourself in Toronto.

And yeah, sorry, usually I wouldn't chew you out for not responding to ME right away... but for some reason it felt appropriate to do it to you. But that reason eludes me for some reason.

From my perspective, it should be 100$ each way + SS has to wear a jersey if he loses because there should be some odds given between the two clubs.

One team is in the market for Tavares. The other is not.

Too bad your first perspective was to belittle Ollie even though this had nothing to do with it. A pound short, and a day late my friend... now take your wares out of here... the deal is done.

I'll up the ante. $1000. Oh, and for odds... I'd say the lines got to be close to 4-6 for the Sens... so if you want to go $800 (Sens win) to $1000 (Leafs win) on a straight up bet, we can do that. We should make this a little more private before we contiue.

You want in on that?

Edited by Guest
I'll play odds if you like