Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dagger scored a dandy in the 2nd.

Roller, now you can be worried. Higgins left in the first and I dont think I have seen him back but then Dandenault hurt his shoulder or something, based on how he was carrying himself on the ice, and he is gone as well.

He was also delivered a cheap cross check to the back while he was keeled over. The Calgary knew it too because Dandy was forced to play while obviously injured.

Guest Low Roller

I missed the game today because I was studying for an exam, but I just watched the replay. They say Dandy fractured his arm (!), so that will bring O'Boy back into the line-up until Komo gets back, and Higgins will undergo tests tomorrow. From the look of the hit I would say collarbone.

Dagger got lucky with the boarding and assured a long stay in Montreal with that goal.

How did Little Tits play?

I notice that he didn't register a single shot, but I'm guessing that he was playing a defensive role on the 4th line tonight.

Guest Low Roller

Once again your overzealous assclownishness has clouded your judgement.

I wasn't clarifying that the 4th line plays a defensive role, rather that his role was defensive BECAUSE he was on the 4th line.

Assclown.

Mad propd to Dandy for finishing his shift with a broken arm.

No, our history shows it's best to talk in between periods. Sometimes I think we may jinx them. lol

I was thinking this morning, it's been a LONG time since we watched a game in the same room. Maybe in the new year I can get up to Ottawa and we can have a drunken weekend... wouldn't that be a change. lol

That would be awesome. You should try and come up for January 17th (Saturday night) when the Habs play the Sens. We can get all those idiots over as well and have an NHL 09 tourney when the game isnt on. Those PEI boys would surely drop by as well and I am willing to bet DaveyBoy would do everything in his power to make an appearance.