Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And vice-versa...

You'd do alot better worrying about your own soft team, than worrying about a team in 28th or whatever... but hey, if you can't win the cup, you might as well be a dick right? Something I learned from Habs fans and Leaf fans. I'll stop now... just know how much joy I'm going to get when Florida takes you to 7 games in the first round, and Boston takes you out in four in the 2nd.

I am starting to like habs fans a lot more and hate sens fans even more than I used to!

My hatred of Leaf fans/organization has almost disappeared. The fury has been directed to Ottawa:)

I agree 100% badams, and I think the reason for the redirection of the dislike is / was:

The leafs fans now know that they are not supposed to be contending for the cup, so the smacktalk from them has dissapeared, and realize the rebuilding phase will take time...if they could ever sneak into the playoffs, they would be ecstatic... Before, notsomuch...

Some Sens fans (note: not all) are just bitter, and as they should be; they are supposed to be a team built to produce for right now, not even coming close to accomplishing that, and now must throw stones at others who make their team look even worse by actually playing quite well, even without all the big name/contract players...

No Habs fan is hanging their heads after last night, and they shouldn't...a very small bump within a marathon season...

I am starting to like habs fans a lot more and hate sens fans even more than I used to!

My hatred of Leaf fans/organization has almost disappeared. The fury has been directed to Ottawa:)

I agree 100% badams' date=' and I think the reason for the redirection of the dislike is / was:

The leafs fans now know that they are not supposed to be contending for the cup, so the smacktalk from them has dissapeared, and realize the rebuilding phase will take time...if they could ever sneak into the playoffs, they would be ecstatic... Before, notsomuch...

Some Sens fans (note: not all) are just bitter, and as they should be; they are supposed to be a team built to produce for right now, not even coming close to accomplishing that, and now must throw stones at others who make their team look even worse by actually playing quite well, even without all the big name/contract players...

No Habs fan is hanging their heads after last night, and they shouldn't...a very small bump within a marathon season...

[/quote']

Well said :thumbup:

For a hypocrite... Most of the smack talk I give is cause of what 'bigTime' and tissueman have contributed over in the Go Sens Go thread... kind of like the reverse of the golden rule.

And most Leaf fans are also Habs fans for some retarded reason. Hal, Kev... you know what I mean... seems like Jakis is the newest...

All I know is that the precedent has been set... if you don't win the cup... you're not worth shit... so... better luck next year fellas, cause there are much better teams than the Habs this year.

For a hypocrite... Most of the smack talk I give is cause of what 'bigTime' and tissueman have contributed over in the Go Sens Go thread... kind of like the reverse of the golden rule.

And most Leaf fans are also Habs fans for some retarded reason. Hal, Kev... you know what I mean... seems like Jakis is the newest...

All I know is that the precedent has been set... if you don't win the cup... you're not worth shit... so... better luck next year fellas, cause there are much better teams than the Habs this year.

So as a Sens fan you've never been worth shit?

As for better teams than the Habs... likely... but the best team in the regular season doesn't always win the Cup.

(I think I am posting because I had like 8 coffees today and heard Hall & Oates "Whatcha gonna do and I'm gone" on the radio at lunch and I am ALL. FIRED. UP.)

Actually.....even if the Montreal Canadiens lose every game thats left this year, we the fans can go to sleep every night with a smile on our face, knowing that our beloved franchise is one of the most revered in all of professional sports history; our fortunes are guided by one of our past heroes, and there will always be another year of loving our team and waiting for another championship to inevitably come.....

TO YOU FROM FAILING HANDS WE THROW THE TORCH

BE IT YOURS TO HOLD HIGH

Actually, I think I just had a tear of passion well up while writing that...

BRB TISSUE

Edited by Guest

BTW Shredder, just so you know (I am always scared that my posts are misconstrued), I was TOTALLY joking around earlier, and if Montreal can't win the cup this year, my second choice of teams to root for would be Ottawa(I feel sorry for you all right now). I am unlike my other Habs brethren in this respect.

:):):)

I enjoy the CRASH & BURN of the Sens this year...

Your bad play actually makes me HAPPY :)

But only because I dislike your rink, fair weather fans, and organization overall.. that's all

Here's one for ya Shredder, Team photo from the Sens last Stanley Cup...pretty much in HD... Keep em comin big guy :)

STC1927.jpg

ahhh po little shreddsy upset.. want your bottle little fella?

i didnt know they handed the cup out already. [color:purple]hmmm season over guys.. it was a heartbreaker..

Edited by Guest

Guest Low Roller

Kovalev may be out for tonight's game according to Boone. The Habs recalled Greg Stewart from Hamilton just in case. That would mean that the Habs line-up would include four Bulldogs, not including Marc Denis.

So, who else watched the RDS feed? The replay of the Begin-Tootoo fight was wicked. I saw the fight live but........what did I miss?

Chipchura (I think that who was centering at the time) was staring at the two of them before the threw down right off the draw. I wish I saw what led to all of that.

My best guess is that Tootoo did something dirty that we didnt get to see, unless I missed it. I wondered why Begin was deciding to drop them when he knew full well he was going to get filled with a ton of bombs. That fucker will fight anyone but seems to do better against the light heavy-weights, supposedly becauce they dont want to kill him.

God love Steve Begin and God bless The Code.

Take the points and move on to the next game.

Guest Low Roller

In what must have been a Carbonneau wet dream, he was rolling five offensive lines at practice today.

Tit Gang Bang

Max-Pac/Plex/Kovy

Ko La La

Stewie/Begin/Dagger

Higgs/Koivu/Chips