Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are all jerks to my boy Carey... were talking about 6-7 bad games, and you've all thrown him under the bus already...

He's gonna get it together, he also made 36 saves the other night... Yup, 2 softies, and might have cost us the game, but the amount of times he has cost us a game here and there are few and far between...

There's a big difference between a good young goalie playing poorly due to confidence, and 4 mediocre at best goalies (on current payroll) playing poorly and doing nothing for yas Sens fans (Elliott has been ok, I'll give ya that)~

Rollie the goalie will fix broken Price...he just needs a hug or something...

Umm, 2 softies? Might have cost them the game?

What were you watching? Oh yeah. You were chasing after Mr T all night.

Carey has been BRUTAL recently (Redlight Racicot brutal) and the fans in here are calling him on it, nothing more and nothing less. If you believed Badams when he said "trade him" then you need your confidence restored even more than Price does.

So no one can call him out for his shite play recently?

We were outshot in the game

Yeah and when the pucks did hit Price he had no control over them let alone have any clue where they were heading.

I'm not saying Les Brahs would have won that game because there was a ton of awful stuff but when your goalie is that bad, it affects everyone. Luckily this hasnt gone on too long.

MrBigTime, this has been going on much longer than one night my friend.

I am hoping he rebounds soon as much as the next guy because that overtly confident goalie aint being seen in his own eyes at the moment.

And please keep in mind that I think a ton of players are playing poorly right now. Carey just happens to be the goalie and his gaffs get far more noticed with far more scrutiny. That's the nature of the game.

The Habs are struggling, Price is struggling. I am still happy to have a goalie of his caliber and age on our team. Holy Fuck take it easy people... just a few years ago we weren't even considered a playoff team. Don't let the 100 Year hype or the natural ebb and flow of the season get you so worked up. The Habs could be worse they could be better. Just enjoy :)If you can't enjoy without the booze get yoursel liquored up for the games.

If you can't enjoy without the booze get yoursel liquored up for the games.

DONE!

As Daveyboy is apt to say:

"This should be a cracker."

Both teams on losing records recently, Kovalev playing in front of Keenan again all the while two teams playing differing styles. I dont expect to see MTL match the hitting but if they can keep pace this could be a doozy. I hope Halak has a killer game and gives some push to Carey. Maybe that is all he needs because Jaro wasnt playing too well when Price was coming back.

Perhaps he felt forced before he was able?

Hopefully we will never know.

Guest Low Roller

If you think that it's just the big club that's hit with the injury bug right now, the Bulldogs are faring much worse... Thomas Beauregard and Olivier Latendresse are both done for the season with injuries, Mathieu Aubin has mono, Mike Glumac has a broken bone in his hand, Ryan Flinn has back spasms, and last game Shawn Belle and Mathieu Carle went down with injuries. Not that any of these players stand a lick of a chance of playing with the Habs this year or any year, but it sucks for the Dogs who have recalled the last remaining players from Cincinnati to fill in the blanks.

Yet the Dogs are still winning. So, like, what's your excuse Habs? Get shit done tonight in Calgary!

Are you really talking about the Bulldogs? Fuck, move to Hamilton buddy and get yer head straight.

Ugh.

She's been a bad couple of periods thus far. 2 shorthanded goals so far? FUCK! At least make one of them something I can benefit from a hockey pool..........ugh.

Something's gotta give.

We're still miles ahead of any other Canadian team, and will continue to be so for many more years.

I'm sorry but I found that statement so particularly ignorant and brutal that it bears repeating.

Halak had a 0.842 SV% - woof!

We'll see what Price can do next game - we'll take him on the Sens.

Guest Low Roller

Sens fans should enjoy this period of grace while us Habs fans turn our disdain inwards, and should shut the fuck up before we remember that they are there.