Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

Roller, did you a grow a pair since the last time I saw you?

I think the point I was trying to make was maybe you should shut the fuck up before posting something that stupid. The fact your boys got fucking owned by the team I was talking about and you obviously had no clue how they were playing all but illustrates my point.

Sens fans should enjoy this period of grace while us Habs fans turn our disdain inwards, and should shut the fuÇk up before we remember that they are there.

Or you'll what???? Either post something in the Sens threads that's either funny and I'll laugh at or lame which I'll ignore. We're shaking in fear over in the Sens thread.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller
Or you'll what????

...Or I'll start repeatedly posting some pointless facts about the Binghampton Senators in the Go Sens Go thread and ruin everyone's fun.

The team that owned us last night is also on a shit-streak right now, so I wouldn't boldly go proclaiming your flame victory everywhere.

The team that owned us last night is also on a sh!t-streak right now, so I wouldn't boldly go proclaiming your flame victory everywhere.

Everywhere being in the Habs thread? So if the Flames are on a sh!t streak (which they are) and they crushed Les Brahs exactly how does that put the Habs miles ahead of them? Just curious? Do you even think about what you write before you post?

I hope you're wearing long sleaves today because I think you'll be needing something to mop up all those tears.

So is this kinda how it feels to be a Sens fan this year?? Only you've all been feeling it the past 53 games and us around 10? You're all so nice and comfy in your gloom & doom, like a Leafs fan does come this time every season...

I'm sure Shorty Clouston will right your sinky ship... ;)

Edited by Guest

Guest Low Roller

blah blah blah. I'm reading a lot of shit from TheSlug and Ollie, so let's play faceless internet mud-slingling:

So if the Flames are on a sh!t streak (which they are) and they crushed Les Brahs exactly how does that put the Habs miles ahead of them? Just curious? Do you even think about what you write before you post?

The Habs are on a shit streak as well. There is no denying it. However there is a difference between a shit streak like the Habs are on, and a shit organization like the Sens.

I hope you're wearing long sleaves today because I think you'll be needing something to mop up all those tears.

Whatever. You can continue with the putdowns all you want, just remember that 2007 was the Sens' year and they blew it, and they won't get anywhere near the finals for a very long time. So stop trying to channel your frustration this way and face reality that you're supporting the worst team in Canada right now.

Like you do here with the Bulldog updates?

Yes, very good. You can follow the cheese.

The Habs not making the playoffs would make this season all worthwhile.

Well it's not like the Sens are going to even make the playoffs, so I admire you for having a new set of goals.

Straight up, are you fucking retarded?

blah blah blah. I'm reading a lot of sh!t from TheSlug and Ollie, so let's play faceless internet mud-slingling:

Faceless internet mud-slingling? Typo aside, we know each other, well I might add. I could pick you out in a crowd of thousands. Faceless? What the hell are you on? You know Ollie pretty well also, but I’ll let Ollie decide for himself if he’d like to admit it because at this point I’m not sure I want to admit it.

The Habs are on a sh!t streak as well. There is no denying it. However there is a difference between a sh!t streak like the Habs are on, and a sh!t organization like the Sens.

Exactly how stupid are you? What the hell do the Sens have to do with your dubious, unfounded, moronic and ridiculous claim that the Habs are miles ahead of all the other Canadian clubs. You do understand what I’m talking about? Just to get you up to speed, it’s the Flames.

Whatever. You can continue with the putdowns all you want, just remember that 2007 was the Sens' year and they blew it, and they won't get anywhere near the finals for a very long time. So stop trying to channel your frustration this way and face reality that you're supporting the worst team in Canada right now

At this point the only thing I want to channel is an interpreter for the gibberish and bizarrely tangential shit that just that you just laid down.

Pajama Boy, I think a sane person might have just said “You got me. The Flames are playing decent this year and yes they just crushed my team†but honestly, kudos for being so doggedly stupid, shit like that brings a smile to my face.

Guest Low Roller

Pajama Boy, I think a sane person might have just said “You got me. The Flames are playing decent this year and yes they just crushed my team†but honestly, kudos for being so doggedly stupid, shit like that brings a smile to my face.

Shit brings a smile to your face? Well Shit-Lover, just so you know, a sane person would never admit that you are right about anything.

Is your pajama top tied too tight? I was kind of hoping you had even the remotest chance of understanding that I was using slang, my mistake.

I can neither confirm nor deny my scat inclinings - that's between me, my girlfriend and my dry cleaner.

just so you know, a sane person would never admit that you are right about anything.

For some reason I pictured you curled into fetal position, holding a box of kleenex in one hand and keyboard in the other while weeping when you typed that. I'm going with 50/50 odds that's how it went down. Seriously, that sounded like something my girlfriend in high school would have stammered out.

Guest Low Roller
For some reason I pictured you curled into fetal position, holding a box of kleenex in one hand and keyboard in the other while weeping when you typed that. I'm going with 50/50 odds that's how it went down. Seriously, that sounded like something my girlfriend in high school would have stammered out.

You have quite the vivid imagination. Clearly it must be from watching too many of your chick flicks. This ain't no Bridges of Madison County you know, so there ain't no tears being shed here.

Like you even remember HIGH school.