Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably time to blow this team up. I haven't been watching too many games up to this point because I'm focusing on NFL until it's over and then I'll focus on hockey (not that I don't want to but there's only so much sports I can cram down my girlfriend's throat if I want to keep cramming other things down her throat) but jesus christ the 6 or 7 games I've caught so far have been fucking abysmal.

Last nights effort was fucking low energy, no power play, no sustained attack and terrible team effort. Neil's hit was enjoyable, that's about it. I guess Fisher played pretty well. Sigh.

I think the time might be here to close the book on this era of the Sens.

"If he doesn't do it there (with Jarrko Ruutu and Chris Neil) then we probably have no other choice now (other than) to say, 'Sit down.' " said Hartsburg this morning.

fuck me what an idiot hartsburg is.. if spezza doesnt get it done with two plugs he has to sit down.

meanwhile pretty boy fisher gets bumped up to top line duties.

yeah i wouldnt be pissed off at all if i was spezza. and not the kind of pissed off that makes you play better.

Edited by Guest

Melnyk is a fucking moron who just keeps on giving. I bet the players want him to stfu.

Melnyk reaffirmed his top-4 prediction, and even went a step further.

"I truly believe we will wind up in the top four in the conference. Watch this team. You're going to be very, very surprised. We have nine new players. We have a new coach. We have a new system.

"It's only 30 games into the season and we will be a Stanley Cup contender. Mark my words. You'll see. Just give them some time and that time is right now."