Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's this talk I hear this morning about the possibility that Pat Quinn might be working for the Sens in the near future?!?!?!?!?

Ha ha! That WOULD be funny. Replacing Murray or Hartsburg, both??

As Avery would say, "have fun with the Leaf's sloppy seconds"

That actually is pretty funny.

I was just talking to a friend about the disaster that is the Sens and we pretty much came to the conclusion it's time to bring in a huge fucking asshole to shake things up and we were going back in forth on potential candidates and I suggested Quinn (who I fucking loathe).

After a bit of debating it kind of seemed like not necessarily the worst of options - at least the post game press conferences will be interesting.

If it happens, you'll hear about a lot of "lower body injuries" and "upper body injuries". That will be the extent of any information about the players that comes out of his mouth :)

Somehow I can't see Quinn taking on solely the coaching position. This would have to be a move that placed him as GM and ousting Murray if it happens at all.

Right now Quinn's gotta kick some ass and those Canadian boys to whop some Swedes tonight!

GO CANADA GO

Foolish Sens Fans...

Remember why & where you got Hartsburg? After he looked AWESOME coaching the world juniors too...the Pat Quinn rumours are just retarded

When are you going to realize that it's not the coach that is the problem... it's your goddam shitty players playing like, well, shitty players... and you're # 1 goalie is Martin Gerber and/or Alex Auld... this would be coach #4 in 3 seasons wouldn't it??? Come on...

Murray should be tossed, and then tear down and rebuild the mess... Habs will gladly take Heater off your hands though.

Seriously it's too bad about Murray because ultimately he has a reputation as a builder and not a finisher and he definitely didn't do a good job finishing with the Sens but there's no way in hell I want him around for the obvious building period that has to take place.

Like I said, I'd like a huge asshole brought in as GM or coach who will at the very least rattle that guys that they keep (please keep Heatley).

I'm not really sure this is Hartsburg fault, this team seems to simply be done, I'd rather see a change at GM and give Hartsburg a bit of time guiding a different team. Aaaaaah well.