Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
badams

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 08/09

29th..

:D :grin: :D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D:D:D:D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P:P :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :D :laugh: :D:P

I'm lovin this year! It's a fucking joke.

On the lighter side...good to see Redden is playing just as horrible for the Rangers. Wicked give away in the first, and of course, the Sens couldn't capitalize.

Bobbles the puck trying to clear the zone, then passes it right to a Senator.

Yes, I thoroughly enjoyed #3 which was Lalime letting in 2 softies and #2 Mitch "Wild Thing" Williams giving up the homer. I love watching Joe skate down the wing and put the puck through the 5 hole.

What are you trying to say with that picture? I am lost.

I figured it was about high time the Sens string a few wins together here and there (not counting this Saturday) so they could fack up their chances at Tavares.

Solid win.

Ottawa Citizen:

With 34 points, Ottawa probably needs 60 in the second half to have a chance for a playoff spot, with 94 being the approximate cutoff the past few years. More likely, they’ll need 95 or 96.

But, if 94 is the magic number, then the Senators would have to go something like 30-11-0 over their final 41 games. That type of comeback, sort of “The Impossible Dream†of hockey, would make them the Canadian team of the last decade.