Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sens are in that confusing zone...

If you are a fan who thinks they need to play for pride and not give up on the season then the 1 point is a good thing.

If you are a fan that wants them to tank and increase their odds at the top pick then the 1 point is a bad thing.

I've watched many years of the Habs like that. It's not very fun.

The Sens are in that confusing zone...

If you are a fan who thinks they need to play for pride and not give up on the season then the 1 point is a good thing.

If you are a fan that wants them to tank and increase their odds at the top pick then the 1 point is a bad thing.

I've watched many years of the Habs like that. It's not very fun.

I absolutely agree Badams. This is what I am dealing with this year. I want my team to lose, with the exception of Saturday night games and when they play the Sens. It is a terrible feeling and when they win, I am a bit disappointed. I figure, we have been medicore for too long and we might as well be complete shit and then hopefully reap some of the rewards.

Remember all that attendance talk and you guys getting up in arms with me for speaking the truth? What was it you guys said, something about the Sens werent selling out some of those early games because they were against lesser opponents?

Last nights attendance (17,297) was the second lowest of the season for the Sens at home against the top team in the league and a divisional rival.

So much for that Make Shit Up forum or whatever it was you guys said. Way to go champs!

Pffffffttt. 30 Rock and the Office were on last night dipshit, get real.

Ottawa is still 7th overall for league attendence so get over it, but I imagine numbers will still slip.

Hell if they averaged 17,297 for the season (which they won't and I'll take the over on that next year if you want to put 20 on it) they'd still be better than half the league.

You realize you are talking about the NHL, right? Where you have teams like Florida who give out free tickets to first-time goers? Show up with your drivers license and if you aint in their system BAM! You get in.

Did the 1607 folks who should have been in attendance each individually put a grain of sand in your vagina or did they send an emissary?