Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
badams

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 08/09

I think it is great that Sens fans sit passively by while the opposing teams' fans boo their captain.

That's not true at all.

I attended the game last night with the real "Whitey". He's a Leafs fan' date=' but by the end of the game we had him converted!

[/quote']

Then he is no Leaf fan. As for the real "Whitey", that is up for discussion. ;)

Ahh I'm sure there can be more than one Whitey!

There was some good-spirited jesting in my section last night between the two factions. It was all in fun. Good to see because you don't want to go to a hockey game and see a fistfight break out! ;)

Edited by Guest

Maybe hoof the cup into the canal again!

Ahhhh, the memories of 1905. Seems just like yesterday when the boys won that Cup, eh? They should never have changed their name from the Silver Seven to the Senators!

Edited by Guest

Moment of hilarity at last night's game - during a TV timeout, they had a little trivia contest. The questions are usually fairly easy. A little girl was answering the question on the big screen. I wasn't really paying attention, but her answer was correct.

"Congratulations, you've won a gift certificate and a Jason Spezza game-used stick"

Awesome prize!

Senators goaltender Brian Elliott made 28 saves to record his seventh straight victory, setting a franchise record for most consecutive wins by a rookie netminder, eclipsing a mark he shared with Jani Hurme (2000-01) and Ray Emery (2005-06).