Jambands.ca

The Rest of the NHL - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And not to mention that

Fucking Joe Elliott just put the Stanley Cup on its head.

The Canucks got it right tonight though. I bawled watching the Luc Bourdon tribute. Tom Cochrane singing Big League acoustic while they showed pictures and videos of his life? Awesome.

The falsetto singing on all the high parts was one of the worse things I have ever heard....but I couldn't change the channel, it was like being at a car accident.

Did you miss your Def Leppard sensitivity training? ;)

In retrospect "Foolin'" was a pretty cool song to whip out. Joe Elliott looked like a woman and made me glad I cut my hair.

Pierre McGuire went off on Elliott on The Team this morning. It was great.

Just an FYI for those on Rogers cable - WGN is showing 20 Blackhawks games in HD this season. Chi vs Was is on right now and Jose Theodore looks like garbage in glorious high def.

I only saw the hilites, but man, he looked like a disgrace to the league! Seriously, he looked aweful. I knew it was a dumb move the minute they did it. I figured maybe they knew something the rest of us didnt, but if that game is any indication of what's to come, they just made a horrible judgement call.

I don't know if you noticed, but the Caps only allowed 10 shots on net against Vancouver last night! I guess they quickly realized that they're going to have to play some serious defense to win games.

Theodore may have the worst lateral movement I have ever seen in pro hockey.

• 2 weeks later...