Fantasy Hockey 09 TRADE DEADLINE TODAY

Hal Johnson

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ' date=' I need a team....

Just you wait...Stamkos is going to light it up sooooooooooon[/quote']

STamkos is gonna be sent down by the 12th game as per his contract if he doesnt start producing NOW.

I don't see that happening. Their plan was to bring him along slowly. He is only getting about 10 minutes of ice time per game. I guess we'll see in a few games.

Turco finally got me one fricking point last night. -14.50 on the season. Nice.

Points for goalies are weird. Here are mine from last night ... both losers, yet one gets +4 and the other -4 ?!

G

Jose Theodore

(Was - G)

@Pho L, 2-1 76% 0 2 32 0 4.00

G

Rick DiPietro

(NYI - G)

Dal L, 5-3 50% 0 5 24 0 -4.00

Another game had the goalie with a WIN and he only gets 0.75 and the other loses and gets +4.50.

Edited by Guest

Christ' date=' I need a team....

Just you wait...Stamkos is going to light it up sooooooooooon[/quote']

STamkos is gonna be sent down by the 12th game as per his contract if he doesnt start producing NOW.

I don't see that happening. Their plan was to bring him along slowly. He is only getting about 10 minutes of ice time per game. I guess we'll see in a few games.

Could be the case of ruining a young player like the Leafs usually do. It could actually be of great benefit to send him down for a while for some real playing time.

It's all about save percentages - 2 goals on 32 shots is a helluva lot better than 5 goals on 24 shots!

And that is where Biron is hurting me at the moment - not just because the Flyers are losing, but because they are losing in high-scoring, low shot games.

And no badams, I'm not going to get rid of him. No trade for you!