Jambands.ca

voteforenvironment

bouche

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please vote for health care people... if nothing else.

You would not believe what the situations are like in Northern Ontario until you live them.

I know about some of the conditions in the north. My cousin John is a GP and he quit his successful practise in Kingston to treat people in isolated and poorer northern communities. He flies around Northern Ontario 5 days a week and he finds his job rewarding and meaningful. Before he left, he feuded with local politicians in Kingston - sometimes in print in the Kingston Whig - regarding underfunding towards GP doctors etc... so he left to find something more enriching.

You got a problem with that?

Are you kidding? I hate the Three Asshole Amigos more than life itself: Harper' date=' Flaherty and that fathead fucker Baird.[/quote']

Clement ain't too far behind. Baird really fucked Ottawa and it's transit plan dues to his grudge against his old nemesis Chiarelli.

I'm in a safe Liberal riding (as confirmed by the above web site) so I'm voting with my heart - Green.

I used to support the NDP, but no I do not like their current platform. And Jack doesn't know what he's talking about when he says that carbon taxes will increase prices on everything. That just plays right into Harper's hands. Almost all economists agree that carbon taxes are the way to go (along with cap and trade to some degree). The problem with the Liberal's plan is that their carbon tax is way too low.

You got a problem with that?

Are you kidding? I hate the Three Asshole Amigos more than life itself: Harper' date=' Flaherty and that fathead fucker Baird.[/quote']

Clement ain't too far behind. Baird really fucked Ottawa and it's transit plan dues to his grudge against his old nemesis Chiarelli.

Clement is my #4, although you an rotate him in with any of the 3 too and I'd be okay with it.

That would be the Progressive Canadian Party.

The vote for environment page gives strategic voters some good information to mull over...

...and if you're in a riding like mine (Leeds-Grenville) it'll tell you to vote for whoever you want to vote for - Which really should be how people vote anyway. That's the real essence of democracy and it's a shame that that's being diluted more and more instead of people making more of a difference when it's not election time.

I'm not into voting against. I voted for.

Gotta love advanced polls.

The Liberal candidate in my riding is not my favourite candidate. Garth Turner is a former Conservative who got booted and is now with the Liberals. My riding is very close and I don't want to give the Cons any more seats so it looks like I'll be voting for Garth.