MoMack

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Additional Information:

Doors: 6:00PM

All tickets will be delivered via UPS 2 weeks prior to show date. PO Box addresses will be delivered via USPS Priority Mail. UPS/Priority Mail charge is $10.50 per order. Canadian and International orders will be held at will call. Will Call is not available for domestic or United States addresses. Will Call orders with US addresses will be canceled.

All ages will require a ticket for admission.

No name, address or credit card changes to completed transactions.

So we're screwed as Canadians I guess then. I mean seriously, 3 shows go on sale at one time through Ticketmaster. What am I going to do?

The chances of getting all three are out there. Even if there are two of us it *might* mean we could pull 2 nights. Not likely.

If I go through the process and get 1 of the 3 nights I can't transfer the tickets to anyone.

Not going to find tickets there.

This is so stupid.

Unless somehow ticketmaster is set up so you buy all three nights. WHich is what they should really be doing to discourage people from going without 3 nights of tickets...

momack, i hear ya, but my feeling is that with 5 months left, more tix will come up so it's still good to try and grab one set off TM.

also, they will announce other shows (ie. philly) before hampton happens, so trading tickets for different shows will then be a possibility.

if all goes well :)

The Phish 3 night package will have its own inventory, which undoubtedly will be the majority of the tickets.

Phish has decided that they want the overwhelming majority of the people going to Hampton to be going to all 3 shows. This is a great idea and will curb the flood of ticketless to Virginia.