Jambands.ca

Phish Tickets - nope

MoMack

No. Wouldn't be any different.

And not trying to blame anyone (phish hates Canada now because Trey can't get in) for not getting tickets.

I just think scalping is wrong. I think its even more wrong when its done by people within the community (ref: my St. Stephen comments in voteforenvironment thread).

Doesn't mean people won't pay it. Just means I believe in the inherent goodness of wookies and undercover wookies and that it absolutely sucks that of the "over a hundred thousand" that want to go, it wouldn't surprise me if half have no intention of going but see it as a jackpot.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Wouldn't be any different.

And not trying to blame anyone (phish hates Canada now because Trey can't get in) for not getting tickets.

I just think scalping is wrong. I think its even more wrong when its done by people within the community (ref: my St. Stephen comments in voteforenvironment thread).

Doesn't mean people won't pay it. Just means I believe in the inherent goodness of wookies and undercover wookies and that it absolutely sucks that of the "over a hundred thousand" that want to go, it wouldn't surprise me if half have no intention of going but see it as a jackpot.

are you sure you are a lawyer? ;)

momack, we actually have something in our legal system (which i'm sure your aware of) that allows criminals into our country, circumventing our boarder rules.

when martha stewart came in to do her presentations, she was able to come for that reason.

i'm sure if phish/trey suggests a stop in Canada, we'll open our border for them.