Jambands.ca

25 cent bus rides in Ottawa today.

slavetothegroove

I can see it now....

"Sir, the fare is .25 today."

Tosses 3 bucks in the farebox. Walks to the back of the bus...sees the literature. Comes back to me.

"I want 2.75 back."

"Next time, remove your headphones and listen to me. You are not getting anything back...dumbass. Give me your transfer, wait for the next bus, and pay your quarter on it."

"but, but...."

"Get off my bus."

I can see it now....

Tosses 3 bucks in the farebox. Walks to the back of the bus...sees the literature. Comes back to me.

"I want 2.75 back."

"Next time, remove your headphones and listen to me. You are not getting anything back...dumbass. Give me your transfer, wait for the next bus, and pay your quarter on it."

"but, but...."

"Get off my bus."

Now, y'see, that's just not the right attitude! You should go to work expecting the best in people, and if you happen across one of those whining Winonas just put on a smile as big as a rainbow and tell them to go fuck a unicorn.

I can see it now....

"I want 2.75 back."

"but, but...."

"Get off my bus."

Powertripping bus drivers.

I can see it now....

"I want 2.75 back."

"but, but...."

"Get off my bus."

and BTW....

I wrote that hoping Schwa would tell me to relax!

I can see it now....

"I want 2.75 back."

"but, but...."

"Get off my bus."

Even better, let the guy stay on the bus and keep his transfer, and tell him that he's graciously paid the fares for the next 11 people. "Thanks!"

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest
2.75 divided by 0.75 is 11, not 9.

I can see it now....

"Sir' date=' the fare is .25 today."

"I want 2.75 back."

"but, but...."

"Get off my bus."

[/quote']

and BTW....

I wrote that hoping Schwa would tell me to relax!

take it easy.