Jambands.ca

How much is to much 4 phish tix?

Bennyd

i see your point....i am not married so i have never shared my finances with someone. i guess that makes sense then. it just didn't make sense for me.

the idiot part, well it's not for trying to make her partner happy (obviously) it's for overpaying many times over and giving a scalper his wings.

i am for spending money on things you want. i don't like mcdonalds, sorry. i have been wanting to go to that wing place for like 6 months, so fuck off.

so fuck off.

:( , just trying to make some points,and draw an analogy. and to continue lots of us on this board, have been waiting a long time to see phish. (like you waited for wings)

i actually do not support scalpers either, and have never bought/or sold (including severa NYE tix) for over face value. i guess though i'm more pro choice . ie. if a kid won the lotta and got tix, yet couldnt afford summer tour and hence sold his tix, to someone who might not be able to go on tour but can hit up a few select shows, then its win win.

as for the cussing, really didnt expect that from ya...since, well i've actually met you, when i made the effort to come support your fundraiser while passing through ottawa, and when reading about your partners cycling adventures on this board, made the effort to pick him up for an'all inclusive trip' to a great spot on the rock.

would you really say that to my face if i brought up the aforementioned points? cause to me there is no difference.

i didn't actually look to see who was posting, so it was in no way personal.

i did not ask for my life to be judged, unlike the original poster, did not ask for yours or anyone's opinions on my decisions. so proceed at your own risk...by all means.

good to know you are keeping track of every good deed you do and awaiting recompense, i'm sure that will make things easier for st. peter later, you can just present him with your list.

i didn't actually look to see who was posting, so it was in no way personal.

i did not ask for my life to be judged, unlike the original poster, did not ask for yours or anyone's opinions on my decisions. so proceed at your own risk...by all means.

good to know you are keeping track of every good deed you do and awaiting recompense, i'm sure that will make things easier for st. peter later, you can just present him with your list.

i think its fair to say once someone makes a post on this board, they are open to be commented on. to me its kinda like a multi-way converstaion. if i post it publicly, by all means comment. or else there would be many dead-end threads.

i would hate to see someone who might of been in a similar situation as Bennyd's wife was, read your post and feel guilty or regret at the show just for trying to do something nice, hence i felt the need to comment.

me bringing up my past actions, was simply to state WOW, thanks for being so rude.i mean after all sometimes you are treated poorly by strangers, but when you've actually done something for someone, and then are treated badly, it somehow feels worse.

try and spin it any way you want, but i still feel your comment was rude, and upset me.

by the way, not christian.

Edited by Guest

oh. you showing todd around town 4 years ago, before i even knew him, or ever heard of you, you "did that for me"?! who's the one spinning.

i'm sorry for using a swear word in my earlier post, that is what this is all about i guess. i forget sometimes to be PC on this board. but of course it doesn't matter if you are christian or not.

you are in one sentence saying people should post as they like (ie. "once you post anything here you are open for comment") and in the next that i should not post my opinion even if asked, in case some hypothetical person were to read it and maybe feel sad! it's a bit confusing, sorry.

i only spin at shows ;)

maybe i should be more clear. i never implied i was nice to your current partner FOR YOU. my only intention was to demonstrate that i do not like being told to F, off, especially from a person i have been kind to in the past, and kind to their partner in the past, irrespectively of when that was.

to try to help with your other 'confusing' aspect, i said once you post people are free to reply to it. i never said hold your opinion back in case a hypothetical person reads the board. i simply expanded on the reasoning for my post.

hope that clears up your confusion.

Does anyone really remember the Dead's comeback show on 6.3.76? More of a bookend than some historic night of music.

That's why I don't understand all the fuss and cash people are blowing on this run if they are just going to start touring again anyways. These shows will likely end up being mediocre compared to what will follow.

(of course I love 6.3.76 and it is better than anything Phish has ever done as they suck hard)