Jambands.ca

I'm the #38 most viewed video on Youtube today ! (Canadian Musician)

jayr

My apologies,

It seems to locked at 227 views for some reason.

I got the info from Youtube via my channel http://www.youtube.com/jasonr123guitar you can see it at the bottom left. It's at #44 now (Canada - Musician category). Anyways, yeah sorry for tooting my own horn but like I said I was kinda stoked.

J

Edited by Guest

Forgive me for more questions, but I never saw this ratings list. You said that it was at the 'bottom left'. I didn't see that. Can you be more specific with a link or a screenshot? I still don't understand why it would be only at 500 views. I think there are more people watching youtube videos than that.

Hey Bouche, unfortunately it's too late. On youtube users are awarded 'Honors' if your video or channel gets alot of views or has alot of subscribers and I had the honor for #38 - most viewed - canada- musician. These honors dissappear if your video or channel is overtaken by others. At first it was #53, then hit #44 and then #38. I guess I should have taken a screen shot but I never really thought about it. My video had about 25 plays yesterday morning and now has 500. My guess would be that 400 or so hits came at around the same time and that somehow that gave me the honor for a short period. The honor was at the bottom left of my channel page underneath the Canadian flag. Maybe someone else who was on here yesterday afternoon and happened to check it out saw the honor and can back me up? Either way, I would never have made such a claim had it been false but I do understand your questioning it. It was a surprise to me to say the least.