Jambands.ca

Westboro Baptist Church will be picketing the funeral of Obama's grand

Kanada Kev

Sick fucks at WBC. They may not be breaking laws, but damn they are assholes. I can't wait to see how they counter this protest:

WBC press release:

WBC to picket the funeral of Madelyn

Payne Dunham, - pursuant to the

picketing laws of Hawaii or Kansas or,

etc., wherever burial occurs, - in

religious protest and warning to the

living; to wit: "Prepare to meet thy God."

Amos 4:11.

Yes. Dying time is truth time, and reflection time,

and time for meditating on the weighty issues of

life: getting right with God, life, death, Heaven, Hell,

sin, righteousness, judgment to come, etc. Obama

says his grandmother Dunham raised him, and,

her "influence on his manner and the way he

viewed the world was substantial." If so, then she

has much to answer for as she stands before the

Lord. Obama says he will use the White House as

a Bully Pulpit to advance the cause of murdering

more babies and same-sex marriage. "God hath

appointed a day, in the which He will judge the

world in righteousness by Christ." Acts 17:31.

"And shall not God avenge his own

elect, which cry to him day and night?"

Luke 18 :7.

"For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will

recompence, saith the Lord. It is afearful thing to fall into the hands of

the living God.." Reb. 10:30,31.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7800850

Many places have found ways to counter their hate. Some encircle them dressed in angel costumes with huge wings so you can't see them. Others use signs similar to theirs:

godhatesyou.jpg

2979979221_22456b3312.jpg

As soon as they know they are not going to be protected by local law enforcement they run. They tried to come into Canada once and got rejected at the border for their hate materials. They then came in somewhere else and were told by local police that they would NOT protect them. They left. You'd think they'd have faith that their "god" would protect them :P

I have a feeling that the US Secret Service will be a little less forgiving of these lunatics than will be the University of Nebraska Campus Security or some poor cemetery groundskeeper during a soldier's funeral.

yeah, no doubt. This is secret fucking service we're talking about. they'll lock them fuckers up on a trumped up charge and lose the key (here's hoping) These people are scum. That being said, i almost hope they come to picket something around here so me and a bunch of people can go fuck with them.

Edited by Guest

my understanding is that they have officially been banned from entering canada to protest. stockwell day ordered border guards in early august to bar members of the cult from entering canada to protest the funeral of that poor kid who was killed on the greyhound bus this summer. members of the cult were indeed turned away at the border.