Jambands.ca

Charity Spam: Mustaches for Kids

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

"Mustaches for Kids" is an annual charity drive to raise money for the Children's Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Brave men across North America risk their dignities by growing mustaches over five weeks while doing a good deed by raising money for sick kids.

...And we're talking the corner-to-corner Magnum P.I. style. No goatees, fu-mans, soul patches, stingers, or other redeeming facial hair is allowed...

It's been around 10 days now, and with the prominent fuzz on my upper lip it's about the right time to start the pledge drive.

If anyone wants to donate just even a smidgen, it will go a long way to help us reach our goal of $15,000 for the year. If you donate over $20 you get a tax receipt from the Make-A-Wish Foundation. You can donate either via the Paypal link on the M4K site or through me, the bonus being that you get to see me with a full-bodied, lady-killing 'stache. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks everyone!

Guest Low Roller
Friday, October 31st, 2008 is Clean Shaven Day. Participants will shave their faces clean of any and all facial hair. This includes, but is not limited to: mustaches, beards, goatees, muttonchops, chinstraps, soul patches, sideburns that extend below the top of the earlobe, and Van Dykes.

????