Jambands.ca

Are the Drive By Truckers the new Slip?

Schwa.

wtf kind of post is this? the only content in the post is the word 'fack' and that isn't even a word. If this were america, I'd be using this as proof that American's are getting dumber. So I guess it's safe to say that Canadians are getting dumber and losing all power of language.

Maybe Schwa. was referring to this organization;

http://www.hazardscampaign.org.uk/fack/

fackfrontal.jpg

or maybe some other acronym;

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/FACK

maybe he's referring to a Swedish term;

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fack

Can you get fack at Ikea?

Either way, he's facking brilliant!!!! not facking dumb ;)

Edited by Guest

Nope. I think about the only similarity between the slip and DBT are that they are both bands.

Sure the DBT are getting lots of hype right now, nothing compared to what the slip were getting at its peak. The Drive By Truckers have a lot more "staying power" than the slip. DBT use the old formula for Rock and Roll, tried true and tested. The Slip are more inventive musically and if some inventions don't work out they can be forgotten about. I hope that never becomes the case with them, cause I love both bands.

wtf kind of post is this? the only content in the post is the word 'fack' and that isn't even a word. If this were america, I'd be using this as proof that American's are getting dumber. So I guess it's safe to say that Canadians are getting dumber and losing all power of language.

OK bouche, i'll explain it to ya.

Everyone went batshit about the slip years ago.

Then everyone went batshit about My Morning Jacket and i made a joke about how they were the next slip (cuz of the batshittyness)

Now i'm referencing that joke because of all the batshit going on about Drive By Truckers tonight.

Doesn't it make ya feel dumb when someone has to explain stuff like this.

wtf kind of post is this? the only content in the post is the word 'fack' and that isn't even a word. If this were america' date=' I'd be using this as proof that American's are getting dumber. So I guess it's safe to say that Canadians are getting dumber and losing all power of language. [/quote']

OK bouche, i'll explain it to ya.

Everyone went batshit about the slip years ago.

Then everyone went batshit about My Morning Jacket and i made a joke about how they were the next slip (cuz of the batshittyness)

Now i'm referencing that joke because of all the batshit going on about Drive By Truckers tonight.

Doesn't it make ya feel dumb when someone has to explain stuff like this.

i didn't notice anyone going batshit over Drive By Truckers. fack.