Jambands.ca

You know what really grinds my gears?

NewRider

what-grinds-my-gears.jpg

Tim Horton's commercials. Why do they think they're going to sell me coffee by showing families and people in love. Coffee is something that bonds me with nothing but a caffeine addiction. And if I see that mushroom soup commercial again I'm gonna choke that fuckin' guy with the oil rag!

Sorry to steal your idea Booche but you hadn't done one in a while and that was really grinding my gears.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Their sandwiches were actually pretty good at first but now they taste of cleaning product.

Plus their coffee is brutal. And I get douche chills anytime someone says "Timmies".

i have noticed a general trend toward disinterested help with a realxed attitude toward hygiene at tim hortons, and am way less interested in eating most of their food. they win out over no food at all, but not by a hell of a lot.

Plus their coffee is brutal. And I get douche chills anytime someone says "Timmies".

Their sandwiches were actually pretty good at first but now they taste of cleaning product.

i have noticed a general trend toward disinterested help with a realxed attitude toward hygiene at tim hortons' date=' and am way less interested in eating most of their food. they win out over no food at all, but not by a hell of a lot.

and they are hiring more and more immigrants who's skin color is not white.

Edited by Guest

Anyone ever notice that Tim Horton's is incapable of actually cutting your sandwich/bagel completely in half?

It's a love/hate relationship with them. The worst service, average coffee, familiar sandwiches, and breakfast sandwiches (timatins!)! I'm an unwilling slave to them while on the road.

I need my Timmies everymornig. I don't know if it's the coffee or just the routine of stopping there. Mornings are all about routine, fuck with the routine and you're likely gonna fuck with your whole day. Most of the time, I just don't want to take any chances, you know what I mean?

Anyone ever notice that Tim Horton's is incapable of actually cutting your sandwich/bagel completely in half?
they have the toaster set to 'black ring, slightly warmed bread'

Arg. I always ask them to toast it twice and make sure the cut goes all the way through. It takes longer but it helps.

I wish they'd bring back the smiley cookies. Those cookies were awesome! Even now, a year or so post-smiley cookies, we always go through the drive thru and ask for them, hoping that the workers would pass along to management that they're continually being asked for. But no. It's always the same old 'we don't have smiley cookies anymore', and we reply 'oh'.