Jambands.ca

You know what really grinds my gears?

NewRider

Grinds my gears that, every morning on my way into work, I see the same mindless "gotta have my timmies" drones line up in their idling cars all the way around the parking lot and onto the street, causing traffic and environmental hazards, just so they can waltz into work with their fancy cup of sugary crap instead of drink the free coffee at work.

[edit: Yes! Everything h & g bagels! Gotta love that cheese button in the middle!]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grinds my gears that, every morning on my way into work, I see the same mindless "gotta have my timmies" drones line up in their idling cars all the way around the parking lot and onto the street, causing traffic and environmental hazards

Drive-thrus are ridiculous most of the time. On our way to work (if we're late and haven't made our own fresh ground coffees at home) we'll stop in at Tim's. I park in front, turn off the car, and am back out again with my order and in the car well ahead of where we would have been going through the drive-thru. Bunch of lazy asses who can't get outta their cars :P

new office digs on campus have obliged me to java up at Timmies each morning rather than Starbucks and I have to say that Ive not only gotten used to it, Im beginning to remember back to my old deadhead days when a "Steaming Hot Cup of Timmie's is the single best way to start a roadtrip". perhaps its the msg, i dunno.

so, the soup tastes like wallpaper paste. big deal. you've all eaten lot slop after a show. who are y'all kidding with your fancy "ooooh, im too good for timmies" bullshit?! :D

and dont any of you dare drag up any of my old posts slamming timmies.

im born again now! and worse, im recruiting!!

Edited by Guest

I pay 5$ a month for coffee at work. we have 3 to choose from with all the fixin's. just get a coffee maker and start a coffee pool at work. Cheap, delicious and no idling your car :)

Got ya beat. I get free Van Houtte coffee at work. We have a choice of several flavours. And I'm pretty sure I drink an unhealthy amount of it at times.

Damn straight PT, damn straight. And plus, it's almost *that* time of year again! Cant wait to not win a thing again! Damn teenager employees think they can get away with rolling up the rim and then down again....Im on to them dammit, and I aint lettin it go this year....

Hahaha... remember the good old days of rollin' up the rim, where every other coffee got you a free doughnut or muffin or another free coffee?

I pay 5$ a month for coffee at work. we have 3 to choose from with all the fixin's. just get a coffee maker and start a coffee pool at work. Cheap' date=' delicious and no idling your car :)[/quote']

Got ya beat. I get free Van Houtte coffee at work. We have a choice of several flavours. And I'm pretty sure I drink an unhealthy amount of it at times.

I have you both beat. I don't drink coffee.