Jambands.ca

**Snowed in!!

ersh

It's always amusing to be in Toronto and see on the news about the crazy winter storm the East coast always seems to get hit with around this time of year...

So this year I'm in Halifax and and I'm snowed in.... my flight to NFLD is cancelled, we had to dig our van out of knee deep snow in the hotel parking lot, had to dig our other cube truck out of the middle of the street down the hill... man!

Now round two is on it's way and I'm hoping I can still get my flight tomorrow.

I wonder how many people blew money on a snowblower this year in Ottawa? I bet we have 2 big snowfalls, and that's it. Last winter was seriously fucked.

wow, snow karma is going to fall heavily on your house this winter!! (but thank you, I love the snow!!)

I wonder how many people blew money on a snowblower this year in Ottawa? I bet we have 2 big snowfalls' date=' and that's it. Last winter was seriously fucked.[/quote']

wow, snow karma is going to fall heavily on your house this winter!! (but thank you, I love the snow!!)

I'll be on a Bobcat in the downtown area all winter long in Ottawa. Too bad Gatineau is out of my jurisdiction.

Whereabouts are you AD? I might be able to help a brotha out if he's in a crunch. Just keep in mind that I take Baileys in my coffee. Amarula and Frangelico will work too.

Crazy to hear about the show - it's actually getting pretty nasty here in Toronto right now. Last week there was freezing rain and this week there's light snow and ice and seriously cold winds.

Looking forward to seeing you guys play in Toronto - War Child show sounds fun.. 1 pm on Monday is it - I think i read that the Trews were "Busking"?