Jambands.ca

Collapse and Break-up of the USA?

M.O.B.E

Now that Ive learned my lesson about posting these articles in the main forum. This is a great little theory and Id love to see if it plays out, although most likely it will never happen.

http://drudgereport.com/flashrur.htm

RUSSIAN ANALYST PREDICTS DECLINE AND BREAKUP OF USA

Tue Nov 25 2008 09:04:22 ET

A leading Russian political analyst has said the economic turmoil in the United States has confirmed his long-held view that the country is heading for collapse, and will divide into separate parts.

Professor Igor Panarin said in an interview with the respected daily IZVESTIA published on Monday: "The dollar is not secured by anything. The country's foreign debt has grown like an avalanche, even though in the early 1980s there was no debt. By 1998, when I first made my prediction, it had exceeded $2 trillion. Now it is more than 11 trillion. This is a pyramid that can only collapse."

The paper said Panarin's dire predictions for the U.S. economy, initially made at an international conference in Australia 10 years ago at a time when the economy appeared strong, have been given more credence by this year's events.

When asked when the U.S. economy would collapse, Panarin said: "It is already collapsing. Due to the financial crisis, three of the largest and oldest five banks on Wall Street have already ceased to exist, and two are barely surviving. Their losses are the biggest in history. Now what we will see is a change in the regulatory system on a global financial scale: America will no longer be the world's financial regulator."

When asked who would replace the U.S. in regulating world markets, he said: "Two countries could assume this role: China, with its vast reserves, and Russia, which could play the role of a regulator in Eurasia."

Asked why he expected the U.S. to break up into separate parts, he said: "A whole range of reasons. Firstly, the financial problems in the U.S. will get worse. Millions of citizens there have lost their savings. Prices and unemployment are on the rise. General Motors and Ford are on the verge of collapse, and this means that whole cities will be left without work. Governors are already insistently demanding money from the federal center. Dissatisfaction is growing, and at the moment it is only being held back by the elections and the hope that Obama can work miracles. But by spring, it will be clear that there are no miracles."

He also cited the "vulnerable political setup", "lack of unified national laws", and "divisions among the elite, which have become clear in these crisis conditions."

He predicted that the U.S. will break up into six parts - the Pacific coast, with its growing Chinese population; the South, with its Hispanics; Texas, where independence movements are on the rise; the Atlantic coast, with its distinct and separate mentality; five of the poorer central states with their large Native American populations; and the northern states, where the influence from Canada is strong.

He even suggested that "we could claim Alaska - it was only granted on lease, after all." Panarin, 60, is a professor at the Diplomatic Academy of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and has authored several books on information warfare.

Developing...

Now that Ive learned my lesson about posting these articles in the main forum. This is a great little theory and Id love to see if it plays out, although most likely it will never happen.

I think the reception you received with your last post in the main forum had more to do with the content of the article than the forum in which you posted.

You think people reacted with hostility to an article about Barack Obama being the second coming of Osiris who would enslave the white man because they don't read the politics forum?!?! That if more people read the politics forum, the jambands populace would have been nodding in agreement: yes, yes, Obama really *is* an Egyptian god resurrected?

I read for similarities and evidence and actually found it quite lacking. I stated that I'm an avid conspiracy guy, I just find the ones that are most likely to be the most sound and least motivated by personal political gain. The article above actually is quite interesting and thanks to M.O.B.E. for posting it. I've always thought it very possible that North American countries could dissolve, that the anti-Christ is coming, not so much.

Harper should make an offer to Vermont's governor...

So Phish can play in Canada? good idea.

I thinking more about having easier access to Magic Hat's beers' date=' but Phish would be nice, too.[/quote']

No, it's so that we can move Jay Peak and Stowe closer to Ottawa.

I think if it were in the politics forum people would've read it differently.

from 'this can't be true and i have to tell everyone' to 'here's another example of similarities between folklore and reality'

You know, I think your right. People probably would have read an 'article' that included phrases like 'heinous skull-cap' differently if it were posted in the politics forum.

At least the politics forum provides for round two of the same argument.

You want round two? I still have yet to state my opinion on all of this and I am still going to wait till I have flooded you with info. Let's see how many people actually read what is infront of them.

Back to the Barack Obama/ Osiris thing, read this and you will understand the metaphor behind the second coming of Osiris. Nowhere does the previous article actually state that Barack is the re-incarnate of an ancient Egyptian diety, it merely compares the state of affairs currently to the past using this metaphor. I think we can all agree that MOST of the people in the higher escillon of American politics are involved with freemasonry of some sort. Freemasonry practises Qabalistic magic. This will all relate in the end.

The Black Pope, Hans Kolvenbach. This article is too long to post here.

Judaism v Zionism

George W. Bush - Terrorist in the White House

JUDAISM VS ZIONISM

The Zionists will try and make the case that there is no distinction between Judaism and Zionism. They want to label you anti-semitic if you criticize any Zionist policy. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Judaism is a religion that has been around for thousands of years, Zionism is an ideology that started in Basel, Switzerland in 1897.

The Zionist movement created the Israeli state. Its essential goal was and is to change the nature of the Jewish people from that of a religious entity to a political movement. From Zionism's inception the spiritual leaders of the Jewish people have stood in staunch opposition to it.

The Torah Jews believe that they have been exiled from the Holy Land by God for sinning and cannot return until the Messianic redemption.

ACCORDING TO THE JEWISH FAITH AND TORAH LAW THE JEWISH PEOPLE ARE FORBIDDEN TO HAVE THEIR OWN STATE WHILE AWAITING THE MESSIANIC ERA!

The Torah Jews are staunch opponents of Zionism. A good example are the Rabbis in the Palestine region that protect the Palestinian people from hostile Jewish settlers. Despite what Zionists would like you to believe a large percentage of Jewish people DO NOT support Zionist policies.

JUDAISM VS. ZIONISM

The Jewish nation is basically different from all other nations as it does not depend for its existence on geographical boundaries, on secular sovereignty or on an army or air force. The Jewish people are ordained to live in peace with the nations of the world and it therefore has no part in the political and military quarrels of the Zionist state with its neighbors. Zionism a complete falsification of Judaism and the Zionist state cannot represent the Jewish people.

The Jewish nation exists only because of the eternal bond between G'd and the Jewish people, confirmed at Mount Sinai for all future generations. The laws of the Torah are not subject to any party or parliamentary vote but the (commandments) of the written and oral Torah laws are obligatory for every Jew and for the entire Jewish community.

It is important for every Jew and non-Jew to know this fundamental difference between Zionism and Judaism, between the Zionist state and the true Jewish nation. Since its inception, Zionism has been condemned by the foremost Torah authorities as a gross aberration, as misleading and as a danger to Judaism and the Jewish people. Rabbi Amram Blau zt"l, the great and well-known Jewish leader and spokesman in Jerusalem, proclaimed shortly before his death that the recognition and acceptance by the United Nations of the Zionist State as representing the Jewish people was a grave injustice and mistake that this action should be rectified.

In due course the Zionist mirage will disappear, as did so many false Messianic movements before, but the Jewish people will live -- patiently waiting the arrival of the true Moshiach -- an enduring testimony to Divine rule, upholding the banner of high moral and ethical standards, a symbol of peace and brotherhood.

Isreal v Judaism

Israel versus Judaism

This website was created to expose the violence and oppression perpetrated by the Zionists and their State of "Israel" against the Jewish people who remain true to the Almighty, Judaism and the Torah.

Judaism does not condone violence. Judaism demands that Jews be good citizens of the countries in which they reside and that they live peacefully with respect for and subservience to the ruling powers.

Judaism teaches us, that the right for the Jewish people to have self rule in the Holy Land is not unconditional. Since the destruction of our Holy Temple over two thousand years ago, the Jewish people have been exiled from this land by Divine decree. The Talmud tells us that G-d obligated us not to rebel against the ruling bodies, and not to take the land of Israel by force (see Babylonian Talmud tractate Kesubos 111A).

The aggression that Zionism presents in taking the land from the indigenous Palestinian people is the first flag that exposes this movement for what it is -- a real deviation from Judaism. Judaism forbids us from taking the land away from those who currently have jurisdiction over it. That such things should be done not only in opposition to Judaism, but in the name of the very Judaism it defies is simply large-scale fraud. Zionism, once exposed, proves to be the greatest enemy, the worst nightmare, to the Jewish religion and it's practitioners, that exists to date. Zionism, strikes out regularly at Jews who remain true to Torah and its precepts. There are many Jews who protest against the very existence of the State of Israel, and who are quite vocal, albeit peaceful, about their opposition. Whenever Zionist policies or activities run counter to the Torah stance, Torah-true Jews come forward to unmask the imposter. Unfortunately, they have many opportunities to voice their stand, because few countries in the world tramples on the religious rights of its inhabitants as regularly as does the State of Israel. Witness, the routine autopsies which are done against the stated, tearful wishes of the family. Witness, the ancient, sacred burial grounds ripped open with abandon for the construction of yet another mall, with bare bones, hundreds of years old treated to the absolute desecration of careless disposal, and the list goes on and on... Protesters suffer terribly at the hands of the Zionists, who try to quash all opposition and deal with their peaceful detractors in the most brutal fashion. This fact, too, is yet another proof that this movement cannot speak for Judaism -- because Judaism opposes aggression and would never sanction the bloodshed of brothers who seek only to remain true to the Torah.

This is, unfortunately, a little-known fact - that Zionism is constantly criticized by the fervently Orthodox Jews - critics whose opposition is not predicated on the political correctness of our point in time, and that these detractors do so under pain of physical torture. The secular establishment, which by and large celebrates Zionism as a replacement for Judaism, a transformation that does not mandate any religious observance per se, hogs the traditional media venues and will not be party to letting the voice of the observant Jew, be known. The worldwide Jewish Federations, Jewish Agency and similar organizations claim to speak for all Jews but actually represent only the views of a misguided segment of the Jewish people. "Israel" today is equated with "Jew" - but what a travesty! The Israeli government is quite happy to have gotten away with this fraud, and certainly won't allow news of any cracks in the mask to be recognized. The average reader today will not see this in the press, because the powers to be, don't want you to know this.

But as the pictures and articles on this site demonstrate, opposition to Zionism from within Judaism is not a fringe movement but rather, an intrinsic characteristic and a mainstay of Judaism itself. This opposition has continually suffersd bloodshed and tremendous tragedy. Jews who are loyal to the Torah find it imperative to have the following points on the record:

Zionism is not Judaism.

The founding principles of Zionism run counter to Judaism.

The State of "Israel" does not represent the Jewish people.

Aggressive acts committed in the name of Zionism are crimes and not religious imperatives.

Zionists have no right to commit violent acts towards anyone – neither Palestinian nor Jew