Jambands.ca

Sens vs Leafs - tonight - Battle For The Basement

Booche

Guest Low Roller

I walked around downtown earlier and the place was covered in Leafs fans with paint on their smiling faces, walking around like they belong. No Sens fans were saying anything to them, there was no profanity-laced shouting to be heard, and I swear that people wearing Sens jerseys were crossing the street to avoid any confrontation with the Leafs fans.

Looks like the Sens will be the away team at the Scotiabank Place yet again.

I walked around downtown earlier and the place was covered in Leafs fans with paint on their smiling faces, walking around like they belong. No Sens fans were saying anything to them, there was no profanity-laced shouting to be heard, and I swear that people wearing Sens jerseys were crossing the street to avoid any confrontation with the Leafs fans.

Looks like the Sens will be the away team at the Scotiabank Place yet again.

Are you sure you just didn't miss all the Sens fans wearing their camouflage black new jerseys?

Guest Low Roller

I'm amused by all the Sens fans I've talked to that are forcing themselves to like the new third jersey just because it's the Sens. It's like pretending to like your mother-in-laws meatloaf.

I'm amused by all the Sens fans I've talked to that are forcing themselves to like the new third jersey just because it's the Sens. It's like pretending to like your mother-in-laws meatloaf.

I wish I liked it more. I didn't buy a new one last year as I was waiting for the rumoured black third so now I don't know what to do. I think the team is going to have to go 15-0 in black this year to give them any sort of aura.

I love my mother-in-law's meatloaf, btw.

Guest Low Roller

I don't like any of the recent Ottawa jerseys. Basically ever since they went from the 2D face to the 3D face.

"I used to love her, but I had to kill her."