Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Neil Young in Ottawa tonight!

Velvet

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, here is the Wilco setlist for anyone wondering. It's the same songs from DaveO the other day and I am unsure if the order is correct.

You Are My Face

War On War

Handshake Drugs

Jesus etc

Impossible Germany

Via Chicago

California Stars

Hate It Here

Walken

Man Who Loves You

I have absolutely no complaints about last night.

Traffic was a breeze getting there and I swear it took us less than 15 minutes to get home.

The audience didn't piss me off the way Scotia Bank Place audiences usually do.

WILCO FACKING ROCKED!!!!! My highlight was Via Chicago.

Neil just totally brought it. I was so impressed with the amount of energy and enthousiasm he still has. It wasn't just a job for him last night, he really enjoyed himself. I loved it, encore most definitely included.

By the way, I will say hi to Big Friendly/Hulia and your crew right now because I didnt last night. Ya'll looked like you were having a good time and I didnt want to interupt.

That being said, Friendly I thought you were facked when Security pulled you aside and figured your show was over. Not 45 seconds later you were back. Good job on pleading the 5th or whatever you did/said to get back to the show.

By the way, I will say hi to Big Friendly/Hulia and your crew right now because I didnt last night. Ya'll looked like you were having a good time and I didnt want to interupt.

That being said, Friendly I thought you were facked when Security pulled you aside and figured your show was over. Not 45 seconds later you were back. Good job on pleading the 5th or whatever you did/said to get back to the show.

higha back atcha! :content: What an incredible evening! AWESOME.

Nice seeins y'alls too.

...and Booche...yes his return was quite remarkable...the force is strong in this young knight. ;)

Right back at ya Booche. I belive friendly's exact words were " they were no match for my Kung Fu " .

One thing I will say about those security guys is that I think it's great that the Senators give their players work in between games. :)