Jambands.ca

Disco Biscuits Winter 'O9 Tour

OB1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Jay they have 2 nights off before Columbus. Make it happen in Canada! Might be tough on a weeknight though.

Oh and chill out schwa. We just disagree on who is better. I think Biscuits are way above UM on many levels. We can discuss if you want!

Cheers!

id go.

think that Lee's show was fall 01, right, when the power went during the encore?

http://www.phantasytour.com/bisco/shows.cgi?showID=646

04/09/01 Lee's Place, Toronto, ON

Set I: The Overture> Helicopters, Triumph> M.E.M.P.H.I.S.> Mulberry's Dream, Little Shimmy In A Conga Line

Set II: Spectacle, Little Betty Boop> Crickets> Trooper McCue1

Encore: Ducks And Geese Are Free

1 Onstage power went out midway through 'Trooper'. Song finished with drums, bass, and vocals only.

2 Sam on drums; Barber, Aron, and Eric Bernstein beat-boxing while Marc raps.

http://www.archive.org/details/db2001-04-09.shnf

Aloha,

Brad

I agree with schwa. I will see them any night in Toronto but there is a better chance of more people coming if it is on the weekend.

What about the Biscuits and New Deal. New Deal open with one set and the Biscuits play 2 sets!!

Hook it up!

I hope they do a west coast spring tour!

March 7-8 - SURPRISE SHOWS TO BE ANNOUNCED ON DECEMBER 8, 2008
"Langerado Lineup Coming December 8th"

I wonder what the surprise is???

I like DB way more than UM. Although they both have pretty terrible vocals at times. After taking a bunch of time off of seeing DB, I saw them at High Sierra a couple years back and am completely re-sold. I hope they come out west 'cause I will travel south to see them. UM, I'll see them if i'm in the same city and it's convienient.

I like DB way more than UM. Although they both have pretty terrible vocals at times.

Ditto. UM actually makes my ears bleed.

That being said, tDB's singing has improved substantially over where it was even a few years ago...Camp Bisco '02...I still have nightmares about their singing (still going as the sun came up, as was I). :)

I am going to see the biscuits on new years eve in NYC. they do have a large NY connection. if you promote it well you will get a lot of cats from Rochester coming down.. it's just the cross border with the drugs that may deter a lot of wookies. but it is a Canadian date and most cats would probably travel for a Canadian date. I will help you street team the show as well jay. I'm sure we could get a tone of people out in Toronto if promoted hard.I am also doing burlington vt and buffalo and will pass out flyers at both shows. Ottawa show not so much lol.

Edited by Guest