Jambands.ca

Fleetwood Mac Tour

Basher

Tuesday, March 23th, Ottawa, Scotiabank Place

Wednesday, March 25th, Montreal, Bell Centre

Thursday, March 26th, Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Hmmm. March 23, 2009 is a Monday, not a Tuesday, and there's a jambase article which lists that run of shows as

03/23/09 Mon Scotiabank Place Kanata, ON

03/24/09 Tue Scotiabank Place Kanata, ON

03/25/09 Wed Bell Centre Montreal, QC

03/26/09 Thu Air Canada Centre Toronto, ON

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest
Attribute quote to Fleetwood Mac.

there was an interview in Relix with Lindsay and he was talking about putting something together, and unfortunately it would probably not include McVie. I think they tried, but there was a good reason that I cannot recall.

She retired. Replace her with Peter Green and then I'd actually be interested.

Ottawa ticket info:

Fleetwood Mac will play Scotiabank Place in Ottawa on March 23rd, 2009. The band includes all the members from their classic lineup, with the exception of Christine McVie, who no longer tours. Tickets go on sale Monday, December 15th, at 10:00 a.m., at the Scotiabank box office, the Sens Store locations at Place D'Orleans and the Rideau Centre, and all Ottawa Sports Experts locations. For those wanting to get tickets sooner, they will be available in a pre-sale open only to CHEZ nation members, starting Friday morning at 10:00 a.m. and running until Sunday evening at 10:00 p.m. Ticket prices are $49.50, $79.50, and $149.50 plus surcharges.

Anyone get tix in the Ottawa pre-sale?

I got through right at 10am, tried to get the medium-priced tickets but there were none available. It did try to sell me the high-priced tickets at $164 each, but that's more than I want to spend to see this band.

I strongly suspect the low and medium priced tickets were not available for the pre-sale. I'll try again Monday morning.

Anyone get tix in the Ottawa pre-sale?

I got through right at 10am, tried to get the medium-priced tickets but there were none available. It did try to sell me the high-priced tickets at $164 each, but that's more than I want to spend to see this band.

I strongly suspect the low and medium priced tickets were not available for the pre-sale. I'll try again Monday morning.

same for me in TO tried a couple of times, couple of ways $149 was what kept coming up....not willing to go for that price either.

I'm betting they won't. I was talking to Mark Monohan about Neil Young and he said they weren't considering Neil 'cuz he had that Scotiabank gig. If Neil is out for playing December, I assume Mac is out for playing March.

I would love it if they were, as I suspect I'll be skipping this show.