Jambands.ca

FAT CATS & BURT NEILSON:::HAMILTON:::Saturday, Jan 10th

kc

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's weird posting this again, but here goes...

I think Todd was hoping/planning on having a super jam after their set as well.

Oh! And babysitter confirmed! Thank-you mister and missus gillies!!

Hopefully with more emphasis on the "planning" and less on the "hoping" because I'd frigging love to see this happen but if someone doesn't make sure all the ducks are in a row it'll crumble.

Hope to see you there Edger!

Reminds me of a time I left for tour years ago in 98, and subletted our place for the summer. A few moths later I ran into one the guys who was living in my house. He told me about the 'orange juice' he'd found in my fridge late one night. He'd got up, figured his roomate wouldn't mind if he took a swig of his carton of Tropicana OJ, which he did.... three big ones and then he felt something hit his lip. He looked inside and saw the mushrooms in floating in there, realized what he'd done, went upstairs and put his headphones on and got ready for the rest of his night.

I had mixed up some mushroom tea to bring with me to go see Fear and Loathing in the theatre before I split for tour, brought it back home with me that night, and left it in the fridge when I left. Luckily he was cool with it! Hehe... don't drink your roomate's juice I guess.

Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the Fasten Seat Belt sign. If you haven't already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.

If you are seated next to an emergency exit, please read carefully the special instructions card located by your seat. If you do not wish to perform the functions described in the event of an emergency, please ask a flight attendant to reseat you.

At this time, we request that all cellular phones, pagers, radios and remote controlled toys be turned off for the full duration of the show, as these items might interfere with music.

Edited by Guest