Jambands.ca

FAT CATS & BURT NEILSON:::HAMILTON:::Saturday, Jan 10th

kc

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man.. I agree...this was one of the funnest (yes my grammar is amazing...) shows I have been to in quite some time... it was great to see a lot of people I haven't seen in a while..The music was fabulous... what a blast!!

I really hope that the next time burties n fatties play together is sooner than last time!!

Great people and great music.

Tangles up in blue and shakedown street were a real huzzah. That was my first faties and burt show in at least a year.

On a totally unrelated note, I happened to stash my coat behind the small bar upstairs by the side pool table. Who did I wrong so badly that by the end of the night i came up to find my coat and gloves inside the sink, completely soaked through. Really fun walking home holding a soping wet coat and gloves (plus the coat froze by the time I got home - just to give you an idea). Greasy move!

OK, that dude and the Sketchy Wigger Dealer with the red hat and his crossed eyed buddy can never come back to PJC.

Sorry! Anyone want to tell those guys be my guest.

Save them a trip, they will be kicked out or denied entry as soon as they are spotted.

Gotta say that everything else was awesome, but those guys and that couch incident really bothered me that night.

K

Edited by Guest

That's alright, I'm not toooo bothered. The 2 wigger dudes stayed on the patio mostly. They at least weren't sketchy violent, more sketchy annoying and talking all wigga to a bunch of hippies.

The arm of the couch broke off from someone standing(or jumping) on it. the couch was a cheap ikea model. It was just a pain in the ass at the begining of that night.

I believe \/\/illy or Mike may have been taping...hope so..

Indeed we recorded that night. The recording is now in the queue of about two-hundred shows that we've recorded that need to be corrected, tracked, and uploaded. I will admit that given that super-jam, this one will probably move up in the queue.

On a totally unrelated note, I happened to stash my coat behind the small bar upstairs by the side pool table. Who did I wrong so badly that by the end of the night i came up to find my coat and gloves inside the sink, completely soaked through. Really fun walking home holding a soping wet coat and gloves (plus the coat froze by the time I got home - just to give you an idea). Greasy move!

That was me. Serves you right for not saying hello. ;-)

willy it IS hard to miss that poodle haircut cause i sure did, I didn't see you at all!

I'm going to out the wigga dude....the red hat is Lauren, he's a friend of Korey and Nicoles (aka the neighbours), some random dude they drove with to some random factory job a few months ago....they haven't been able to shake him since. I have no idea who the cross eyed guy is (didn't see him, and he didn't come with Korey Nicole Lauren Shawnald Sarah et. al.) As for Shawnald....that dude shoulda been banned a long time ago.

It was so nice to see so many people that I haven't seen in TOO long. Thanks for another great night Ken and all the boys that played!!