Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
kc

FAT CATS & BURT NEILSON:::HAMILTON:::Saturday, Jan 10th

shawnald....

the guy who was walking in the poo at frontier town.

its amazing he is still alive.

Only person to scare me while on stage.

Felt like I might get bit...what is the story there?

Just wanted to apologize for the actions of some of those in my crew. Lauren and his friend's will most definitely not be hanging with us in the future.

I had complaint's from several friend's about there behaviour. Hopefully everyone had a great time.Thanks to all the Pepperjack's staff.

What he said, much thanks for the wicked shows kc :)

Although I couldn't make it to this show (and have been trying with minimal success to convince myself that I didn't miss much), I echo what he said about what he said ... bravo to kc for the great shows over the years.

Peace, Mark

You were definitely missed Tonin! I was going to post that earlier but didn't want to rub salt in your wounds. But there will always be more shows!

And Korey my indirect interactions with you have always been good. From what I can tell you always bring a good vibe, so I don't think you should feel lumped in with whatever else went down that night (which I didn't see anyways, as i was too busy having a good time)

Cheers.

Really sorry to have missed this show....sounds like a great night of music and folks!

Found out in a letter I picked up from our p.o. box (after the fact) that a friend of ours from St John's was going to be at the show too.....argghhhhh!!!

....and don't believe Korey......I bet it's all his fault......all the bad.........even the poo on C-towns' couch!

Just kidding Korey.....you're a peach!