Jambands.ca

dead tix

MoMack

Was playing around to see how quick the good seats went for todays shows. Its after 7pm and the "best available" is giving me rear stage but not upper level.

An "upper level" search comes up with 5th row upper.

For Charlottesville there are no lowers left and its offering row R uppers.

My guess is that means there should be good tickets for everyone thats at least almost on time tomorrow.

good luck

grabbed two singles for MSG. section 216 and 218, each in Row A, behind the stage. The best pair together I managed to pull was in the high 300s behind the stage. I got in at exactly 10AM and was told that there were NO tickets. kept trying and eventually got these. I considered waiting until tickets got sent back into the system, but didn't want to chance it. In all my ticket buying experiences this is amongst the toughest.

Saturday night at MSG is obviously a hard ticket. GDTSTOO is filling all first day postmarks for Friday night at Nassua, so I guess many people aren't doing both shows.

In all my ticket buying experiences this is amongst the toughest.

yeah, this was a strange one today, for sure. my sense is that for every ticket that someone actually bought, ten people tossed theirs back into the system. lots of window shoppers for the shows that went on sale today, it seems. im very happy with our side stage buffalo pair. im hoping they play just as well as they did at obamapooza.

I had all sorts of problems too. Well, problems as in I was fishing and kept bringing in fish that weren't big enough to eat. Needed to feed a family of 6. Reeled in some row AA and row EE straight shot to the stage but thought I could get a trophy floor fish for 6 people. Ended up side stage row C. Not bad, but not the kind of fish you can stuff and put on the wall.

Should have just went for pairs maybe.

phorbesie and I got cheap seats for Albany (presale) and first night Worcester this morning. Now it's on to priceline.

That Hampton Inn in Albany is .4 miles away and rooms are going for around $100.

I'm a priceline guy too - but for that price I just booked. On a map it looks real close.

i ended up taking the plunge and coughed up the cash for a pair of floors as well (mind you they are way in the back...but whatever i've been able to jedi mind trick my way closer before)

i almost gave up on the fishing game a couple of times too...but in the end took the bait

Kind of wonder if i'm losing it or what?

I ordered pre-sale tickets which was a pain, (waiting/fishing)after working all night, best i could get was 104 so i took them and went to bed.

Now that general sales are on I figure I'll check out tickets.com, and I find some floor tix (section 5/6) so i try some more, find some crappy tickets and then find about the same as when i first get in, So.... I grab them.

For some reason i thought grabing tickets online might be fun.. I found it infuriating or maybe just flustrating.When i went on 2hrs later I found the same/better tickets.

So now i got 4 tickets to a (for my budget) high$ show, which is not so bad seeing as i will sell to someone who needs for cost or miracle someone at the show. So does anyone else "feel the way I do?" I will likely be going back to box office ticket walk up's(i have found plenty of last minute floor tickets this way) Just thought i would share my experince and see how many other's are going crazy for online ticketing.