Jambands.ca

Who is getting Bonnaroo tix today?

jaybone

I am having second thought about going.

For those that have been, how wookified is this festival? It's a ton of money to spend to fly down, and camp for 4 days. I'm really not sure if I am still in to the whole massive festival thing.

I don't have any tix for Phish this summer and this might be my only shot this summer.

For the same amount of money I could probably fly to Europe and spend a week some place amazing!

Tough decision. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

I have been to all but one bonnaroo and I only missed 2006 because of a family tragedy. For your bang for your dollar I believe you can not beat bonnaroo as long as you are willing to spend 12-18 hours in its entirety in centeroo.

I already got my tickets from the Christmas presale at the lowest price level. So goodluck to all in getting your tickets today at the second price level.

Peace,

Tim

I am having second thought about going.

For those that have been, how wookified is this festival? It's a ton of money to spend to fly down, and camp for 4 days. I'm really not sure if I am still in to the whole massive festival thing.

I don't have any tix for Phish this summer and this might be my only shot this summer.

For the same amount of money I could probably fly to Europe and spend a week some place amazing!

Tough decision. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

I'd pick europe man. If that was one of the options.....

Me fav band, The Mars Volta, are playing.

tickets purchased, i have so much going on this summer that i figured i get to see my phish shows and a ton of other stuff. My first bonnaroo, always didn't like the size and having to choose. But i said why not, for me one of the best lineups i have seen in bonnaroo history and i get to see phish and go down with one of my best buddy's. Should be a rager!!!