Jambands.ca

Conan's Last Show is tonight and the musical guest is...

Jaimoe

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ew, Jimmy Fallon is taking over? That's a shame...

sorry you'll miss all the fun.

Last night's show was KILLER! Too bad it was only 1 hour and too bad he didn't have the time to really show his full run memorable moments. Andy Richter was a great guest man.

Jimmy Fallon's show is going to be great. What's my favourite announcement? Check out his first guests announcement and listen for DIGGNATION! Kevin and Alex are going to be on the show. wicked awesome. If you don't know what I mean, maybe you will in the future.

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/blogs/2009/02/february-19th---first-guest-bookings/

I think the whole show was pretty soulful and touching. Jack sang that song in an endearing and heart wrenching way and I'm sure Conan was moved by that as much as everything else as was clearly visible.

I'm sad to see that show end. I loved that he showed the old time baseball segment because that is one of my personal favourites from years of watching.

As to Fallon don't forget that The Roots are his fucking house band and his first show is Deniro

i truly cannot understand how people like the white stripes, they are really just a shitty version of The Black Keys. i've tried endlessly to watch jack's "impressive" guitar work on youtube and i really think that he and meg are just hacks.

While that performance was horrid, I strongly disagree.......

I think the whole show was pretty soulful and touching. Jack sang that song in an endearing and heart wrenching way and I'm sure Conan was moved by that as much as everything else as was clearly visible.

I'm sad to see that show end. I loved that he showed the old time baseball segment because that is one of my personal favourites from years of watching.

As to Fallon don't forget that The Roots are his fucking house band and his first show is Deniro

Luke, I think you're on the point directly. Personally, I heard some unfavourable overtones that I realized had been coming from the drummers guitar. That was a great episode padded with a great musical performance.

I'm glad to read that another person is excited about Jimmy F. The Roots are the band. That is true and should be a factor. I'm very excited also about his interest in the tech world. Twitter, Diggnation, Videogame developers and his incredible impressions. Have seen him do impressions of Adam Sandler? hahah.

If anything, Jack shouldn't let Meg play his guitar; he should have tuned it for her. Afterall, he taught her how to play drums.

The Black Keys are a good band, but they don't have the depth or songwriting chops of a Jack White. It's like comparing Rancid to The Clash. The White Stripes are one of the most important bands this decade, whether you like or get them. Ya, and Youtube is the best place to base opinions.

I think that it is pretty fucked up that conan is not bringing his band with him when he goes to his new show!!!they are a part of his show and have been playing since he started the show.So what's up does conan get jay leno's old band (sloppy seconds!!!)why wouldn't jay take his band with him to his new show?It's all fucked up. Cheers to the max weinberg 7 :)

Edited by Guest