Jambands.ca

Lanc'n

tigger

I have a SERIOUS case of the sour grapes. Had a very sick little boy on my hands, and I just couldn't justify being away from him even though my folks were willing to watch him.

I knew this was going to be a great time, and was looking forward to releasing some pent up energy. Oh well. Glad to hear you all shook things up. Happy belated Tigger!

Until next time.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everybody who made it out to the Lanc on Saturday night! The bar was full, but we managed to squeeze everybody in. And it was really nice to see a bunch of friends from out of town.

I thought both bands played really well, as did Chris Mulligan. Thank you Ryan, Doug, Ricky, Ike, Dan, Floyd, Summer, Todd, Gatch, Dave, Josh, Ed and Chris for all of the great music. I feel fortunate that I know so many excellent musicians, and even more fortunate that I can call many of them friends.

In case anybody reading this doesn't know, the guy playing slide guitar with Diesel Dog is Dan Walsh. He can play!

Even though I never made it to the after-party, thank you Floyd for hosting! From all accounts, it was a stellar affair. To be honest, after I finished up at the Lanc I was ready to be relatively mellow. Maybe I'm getting old or something. ;):) If you agree with that last statement I'll have to kill you! :)

I don't think I've ever been to a show with such a huge collection of custom t-shirts and buttons! Wow, talk about a lot of fun! My personal favourite was backbacon's t-shirt. ;)

Thanks as well to the everybody else who helped out at the door and with the room setup and tear down ... Davey, George, John, Krista, Mel, Roxy and anybody else who pitched in to help. Thank you thank you thank you.

We'll have to do it again!

Peace, Mark

I have a SERIOUS case of the sour grapes. Had a very sick little boy on my hands, and I just couldn't justify being away from him even though my folks were willing to watch him.

I knew this was going to be a great time, and was looking forward to releasing some pent up energy. Oh well. Glad to hear you all shook things up. Happy belated Tigger!

Until next time.

You were certainly missed Sara. Wishing Rowan a speedy recovery, and hope to see you soon.

Peace, Mark