Jambands.ca

She Stole My Beer

MoMack

Well, in actual fact, those guys do love to gig. They do the reunion shows to relive their glory days.

If you felt like trying to motivate them to travel east, which is not out of the realm of possibility, Derek ("Deke") at Upstream Entertainment would be the best contact to reach them.

Who's got my headie private jet to whistler?

From Facebook:

She Stole My Beer..

returns to the GLC for another great show - Sat 28th Feb

FIRST 100 TICKETS ARE SELLING @ $15

all tickets after that are $20 each - available from the GLC

Doors open @ 9:30pm

Check out She Stole My Beer on MySpace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=269748666

She Stole My Beer was formed back in the late 80's by Chad Chilibeck, David Hughes, Dean Waisman and Tom Taylor - four high school buddies with a shared interest in the classic music of the 70's, from Lynyrd Skynyrd and Neil Young to John Prine. Chilibeck and Taylor were also big Grateful Dead fans and somehow managed to corrupt the southern sensibilities of Hughes and Waisman and their own brand of original music was born. Soon after the band began playing the North Shore bar circuit, they were joined by transplanted easterer Jordan White on Keyboards and their long musical journey began. Over the next few years Waisman shared the drummers seat with Lonnie Powell and Darrell Stables but the band would find it's ultimate lineup with the addition of Geoff Hicks and Franco Diligenti.

This roster would make two studio albums, 'Sparks Off The Guardrail' and 'Mule' and play countless shows from coast to coast.

In 1997 the touring grind, and difficulties with the bands third record would take it's toll on some members and the band called it quits for a while. After three years SSMB decided to start playing selective shows.

After rediscovering their common thread the band continues to bring their original songs(old and new) and huge repetoire of covers to venues in Vancouver and Whistler. With a new licensing deal with Curve Records 'Sparks Off The Guardrail' and 'Mule' are available for the first time in years.