Jambands.ca

Hampton - 3 tix each night

Kanada Kev

Truth be told I have no idea. There are still hotels available for thursday night near biscuits.

The rest of the nights are going to be by ear... we have a couple different friends with hotel rooms, so we'll wook ourselves a spot on someones floor.

Right now I only have the friday ticket, so it's looking like the other night's might just be after parties, which isn't too bad. Possibly check out The Egg, or Pnuma, or EOTO, or Kimock.

Tons of amazing music in the city this weekend.

I am officially infuckinlove with this guys site. i am listening to my first show for the first time and loving it!!

From the HPB

11-13-98 Cleveland State University Convocation Center, Cleveland, OH

Soundcheck: 11-11-98 Set I Recording# -> If You Need a Fool, Dog Log, Buffalo Bill, Bittersweet Motel, Runaway Jim

1: Chalk Dust Torture, Wolfman's Brother*, Roggae, Ginseng Sullivan, It's Ice, Cars Trucks Buses, Farmhouse, Water in the Sky, Sloth, Run Like an Antelope** (1:18)

2: Down with Disease, Sample in a Jar, Dirt, Birds of a Feather, Meat (with delay loop > Space jam), Harry Hood (1:05)

E: Good Times Bad Times (0:05)

#The tape is playing over the PA when Trey, Mike, and Fish arrive on the floor and listen through "Gumbo." During "Fool," they take the stage and begin to play along with themselves (on the recording), at which point Paul Languedoc fades out the tape, and the soundcheck begins in earnest. *With Mind Left Body jam for at least two minutes. **With alternate lyric (something to the effect of "set the gearshift for this side of the hole" or possibly "hall," as a reference to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland).

Downloaded some gems last night and gonna give'm a listen today/tonight.

thanks for the hookup KanaKev!

You got it. Dl'd this last night and listened to the first song....sounds decent...you tell me. Decent setlist and reviews from the HPB reviewer. i DL'd it mostly for the Maze, Esther, Divided, Glide.

03-09-93 Pike's Peak Center, Colorado Springs, CO

1: Runaway Jim, Foam, Bouncing Around the Room, Maze, Esther, The Divided Sky, Glide, Punch You in the Eye, I Didn't Know, Run Like an Antelope

2: Axilla, Rift, Tweezer, Reba, Lawn Boy, Mike's Song-> I Am Hydrogen-> Weekapaug Groove, The Horse-> Silent in the Morning, Big Ball Jam, HYHU-> Love You-> HYHU, I Walk the Line, The Squirming Coil, Tweezer Reprise

E: Amazing Grace, Rocky Top