Jambands.ca

Looking for an apartment in Ottawa

DevO

while i do like centretown a lot, we moved because it was getting too crimey. my old car kept getting broken into, and then my new car got the mirrors ripped off. and yes it is pretty safe like AD said, but someone did get murdered almost in front of our place [gilmour & kent]. as a girl i think it's a little different, too.

now we're in hintonburg. our nextdoor neighbour is a crack addict and that place on spadina that got busted is pretty much right behind our place. hah. :) but NO car break ins!! and we definitely don't have the human cracky traffic that we had on gilmour.

I haven't logged in here in ages and was stopping in to check things out and to list an apartment for rent. It looks like my timing could be good.

If anyone is still looking, I have a one bedroom in Little Italy available for May 1st (maybe before) PM me for more details.

One Bedroom apartment on second floor of duplex in Little Italy. Off Preston, on a quiet dead-end street. Close to transit, stores, restaurants. Private front entrance, Available May 1st - $750.00+hydro, non-smoking Parking available, coin-laundry on site.

Thanks

Herongate scares the hell out of me.

That and just up the road on Heatherington.

I was driving the 8/112 the last couple of days and was worried I might get shot.

One upside. Apparently, Herongate mall has the largest dollar store in Eastern Ontario/Western Quebec.

Edited by Guest

Good lord...I was talking to this woman yesterday and she was sooooooooooooo excited to move into Herongate/Sandalwood. I don't know why anyone would want to live in one of those "projects."

Robert Campeau was a smart man (until he blew it all in the late 80's), but christ, he built some terrible communities in this city.

Edited by Guest

• 8 years later...